8 hours ago, omedo said:

It would be awesome if the girls he's fucked weren't from the project, if he had to go to clubs looking for girls I doubt he would have brought any...🤷‍♂️😁

There’s no need to go out and “ search “ / flirt to bring girls home since this casting of girls are wiling to do things on cameras and aren’t shy like what we have been watching for such a long time . Add also the fact that being out he would be spending money to enter clubs and pay for drinks , so , he has the fun , the pool , the girls and whatever safety of not risking anything in his own great place of residing / living… I don’t think if I had so many options in my own house , I would be going out “ searching “ . We can see clearly from the girls that it isn’t like in the past where many could bring locals or more often outsiders , so , the boys go safety since the girls don’t have a problem .. I am personally fine with that 😉 ( plus we also saw Ashley’s / Ari’s female friends so let the circle expand 😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, northguy said:

That's not why. Aziza is different than the others, as she's not a pro yet.

She spent the whole night on impressing Dylan, because she's naive.

She's on her way into the business, but doesn't understand

anything yet. On top, her self esteem is just a low as her IQ.

she wasn't spending a " whole Night" on impressing anyone , especially Dylan 

She was independent tripping and partyin.  God forbid she has a libido that includes Dick once and a while 

when will you guys realize these  women are not pieces of shit ! they are in control of their lives and not subservient to these douchebags . 

You have to be a pretty bold  woman to go into this type of business versus cupcake making .. these are hard core, big girls, making a funky living off of pervs like us  ... so who is in control 

self esteem ?? how is yours mr. voyeur 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, merz28 said:

I was meaning to the all night partying in B7 and naked running around and being loud without the chaperones telling them to be quiet.  Granted Anthony came down and turned down the music at 4 ish in the morning after the 3some was over.

There wouldn’t be any loud pool jumping or LR music .. and even if it was , during the next day , “ papa Bogdan “ and “ mama Nelly “ would be advising to keep it a bit more quiet and be somehow more decent .. as I have said in the past , it isn’t that they are forbidden doing things but they know Bogdan and Nelly’s role with RLC and it is more than logical that these thoughts affect them to feel completely free to be exposed .. I can’t think we have seen in B7 ( in B4 we have ) so late happenings in party mood since maybe the villa came online .. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, truth be known, I'm as jealous as fuck...But he's still a dick...😏

not jealous of Anthony by any means   Jealous of our youth gone away  and doing the old if I knew then , what I know now I'd be fucking every girly in this fish bowl too ...  nothing personal, just wish it was you doing the flirting, the poaching, the trapping and yes THE FUCKING 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

But they will come here and tell you that we are prejudiced against themfor the hundredth time , Nelly and Bogdan shouldn’t  be anymore tenants or if RLC  wants them as part of the project , they can give them their own apartment and let the villas be and have the fantastic times we are watching since they made the big update ( I call it RLC 2.0 era ) .

1: you are

2: maybe more than a hundred.  😄     

You blame N+B for the failures of RLC...B7...B4 to entertain (you).  According to you, N+B are holding back the tenants wild, party, party, party ....  sexually uninhibited fuck-a-thon orgy's. Where is the proof that N or B interfered in any tenants activities? The uninhibited activities of Dylan(the Master), Ashley, Gloria, Aziza, Ari, and Azura seem to prove you wrong. Recently you indicated " As a conclusion , we can now certainly say that the problem was the tenants , they didn’t care the same or didn’t have the right chemistry ". The problem has always been the tenants, and their interactions. Some are willing to fuck on camera, some are not. The presence of N+B is irrelavent.   

broken record.gif

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

1: you are

2: maybe more than a hundred.  😄     

You blame N+B for the failures of RLC...B7...B4 to entertain (you).  According to you, N+B are holding back the tenants wild, party, party, party ....  sexually uninhibited fuck-a-thon orgy's. Where is the proof that N or B interfered in any tenants activities? The uninhibited activities of Dylan(the Master), Ashley, Gloria, Aziza, Ari, and Azura seem to prove you wrong. Recently you indicated " As a conclusion , we can now certainly say that the problem was the tenants , they didn’t care the same or didn’t have the right chemistry ". The problem has always been the tenants, and their interactions. Some are willing to fuck on camera, some are not. The presence of N+B is irrelavent.   

He is annoying moron, just call him retard and laugh at his long moronic post

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, moules said:

As for Anthony, his pathetic behavior was illustrated by his deciding to use the bathroom on the main floor rather than the bathroom next to his bedroom.  Was he hoping they would invite him to join the party? 

its been said before that there is no toilet in the downstairs bathroom (well that's a dumb idea) so a valid reason to use the restroom on the main floor.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

There wouldn’t be any loud pool jumping or LR music .. and even if it was , during the next day , “ papa Bogdan “ and “ mama Nelly “ would be advising to keep it a bit more quiet and be somehow more decent .. as I have said in the past , it isn’t that they are forbidden doing things but they know Bogdan and Nelly’s role with RLC and it is more than logical that these thoughts affect them to feel completely free to be exposed .. I can’t think we have seen in B7 ( in B4 we have ) so late happenings in party mood since maybe the villa came online .. 

“ Papa Bogan “ and “ Nana Nelly “ are on holidays, so they can't stop anything

• Upvote 1

Hace 11 horas, ddhm dijo:

No hay necesidad de salir y "buscar" / coquetear para traer chicas a casa, ya que este elenco de chicas está dispuesta a hacer cosas frente a las cámaras y no son tímidas como lo que hemos estado viendo durante tanto tiempo. Agregue también el hecho de que al estar fuera estaría gastando dinero para ingresar a clubes y pagar bebidas, por lo que se divierte, la piscina, las chicas y cualquier seguridad de no arriesgar nada en su propio gran lugar de residencia / vida ... Yo no creas que si tuviera tantas opciones en mi propia casa, estaría saliendo a “buscar”. Podemos ver claramente por las chicas que no es como en el pasado donde muchos podían traer locales o más a menudo forasteros, así que los chicos van a la seguridad ya que las chicas no tienen ningún problema... Personalmente estoy de acuerdo con eso 😉 (Además, también vimos a las amigas de Ashley / Ari, así que deja que el círculo se amplíe 😁 )  

I'm not criticizing the fact that he fucks so many girls, I think that the way B7 is organized all the guys who occupy a room will not cost them much to have sex with a girl from the project, I remind you that even Grisha who was said to be gay fucked Alsu and Miron if he had not been kicked out surely he would have had a chance with someone from the current cast.... what I criticize is that for having fucked all those girls who are from the project you say that it is "impressive" because I do not think so and as I say in the other post, Anthony or any other guy from B7 would have merit if they had brought some girl they had met outside RLC and I do not use the girl who brought Samson because she was his ex-girlfriend or the blonde who brought Tim because it seems that they knew before ...

And for those of you who say I'm jealous, you can think what you want, I have my thoughts just like everyone else has theirs....

And I reiterate, Anthony is an asshole...😁

Pd. with this post I look like DD, it's a joke...😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s no need to go out and “ search “ / flirt to bring girls home since this casting of girls are wiling to do things on cameras and aren’t shy like what we have been watching for such a long time . Add also the fact that being out he would be spending money to enter clubs and pay for drinks , so , he has the fun , the pool , the girls and whatever safety of not risking anything in his own great place of residing / living… I don’t think if I had so many options in my own house , I would be going out “ searching “ . We can see clearly from the girls that it isn’t like in the past where many could bring locals or more often outsiders , so , the boys go safety since the girls don’t have a problem .. I am personally fine with that 😉 ( plus we also saw Ashley’s / Ari’s female friends so let the circle expand 😁

Then you can stop the score board that you are doing with Ant and Dylan. All those girls are easy targets making their "achievements" useless.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

I'm not criticizing the fact that he fucks so many girls, I think that the way B7 is organized all the guys who occupy a room will not cost them much to have sex with a girl from the project, I remind you that even Grisha who was said to be gay fucked Alsu and Miron if he had not been kicked out surely he would have had a chance with someone from the current cast.... what I criticize is that for having fucked all those girls who are from the project you say that it is "impressive" because I do not think so and as I say in the other post, Anthony or any other guy from B7 would have merit if they had brought some girl they had met outside RLC and I do not use the girl who brought Samson because she was his ex-girlfriend or the blonde who brought Tim because it seems that they knew before ...

And for those of you who say I'm jealous, you can think what you want, I have my thoughts just like everyone else has theirs....

And Dylan brought Elletra that is already his friend. Wow great achievement to have sex with a woman that have sex with basically any one even outside of the project.

1 hour ago, omedo said:

I agree, it's much easier to have sex with other paid tenants than people from outside the project. 

And this group of tenants especially, is not very challenging.  Even Fior has managed to get some action.  If Dylan achieved the same feat a few months ago with Serafima, Yana, Zhanna, and Kimberly, then we really could have called him "The Master" 😁

And if we're going to have a leaderboard, then for me, Wendy is number 1.  The two female guests that she's had sex with is much more impressive than Dylan and Anthony's 5 or 6 tally of other tenants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3