34 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol no I don't believe that, every boy can go his own way with two girls in the vila, it's not that difficult, moreover Aziz and Ash were mainly busy with each other, Ant looks really sour and doesn't say anything

The gesture he gave with his hand before he walked back down to his room said it all. It definitely got to him

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And Dylan brought Elletra that is already his friend. Wow great achievement to have sex with a woman that have sex with basically any one even outside of the project.

This Elletra issue has been bothering me. Elletra seen as a cheap tramp willing to fuck anybody. I have seen it written many times in this forum for the desire of a tenant (female) to hookup in Barcelona and return to the apartment/villa and fuck. I have seen Lavika "entertain" a few guys she has returned with. Holly brought a guy back to B4, and fucked. Many boyfriends (outside the project) have visited and did the nasty. Young guy at B6, Don-Wan?, has nailed a few different girls at nights end. Taylor hooked up with a red head( Tinder?) and used her strap-on. But it seems Elletra receives shit for doing the same thing. Bringing a guy back and jumping in bed. Just say en. 

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

This Elletra issue has been bothering me. Elletra seen as a cheap tramp willing to fuck anybody. I have seen it written many times in this forum for the desire of a tenant (female) to hookup in Barcelona and return to the apartment/villa and fuck. I have seen Lavika "entertain" a few guys she has returned with. Holly brought a guy back to B4, and fucked. Many boyfriends (outside the project) have visited and did the nasty. Young guy at B6, Don-Wan?, has nailed a few different girls at nights end. Taylor hooked up with a red head( Tinder?) and used her strap-on. But it seems Elletra receives shit for doing the same thing. Bringing a guy back and jumping in bed. Just say en. 

This is his Chinese cousin, the guy in B6 is Don Juan.

That wasn't my point. I just mentioned Elettra because Dylan had sex with her.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

Azura visiting Dylan.  He apparently was sleeping.  Azura must have fond memories of her previous visit to this bed.

Looking at all the stains and wet spots on the sheets and blankets ..... that's mine, that's mine, that's mine, ..... there's so many! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

W&W and a friend of theirs are also getting ready for the party. It would look like a BDSM party. W&W's friend appears to be the boy who had sex with Aziza

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

what's up with Ant? he acts like he's had a broomstick up his ass and doesn't seem to want to do anything

He probably couldn't get his sad excuse of a "Willy" up when he got the only chance he'll ever have to fuck Zara. Or maybe his ego is battered from the fact Gloria finally seem to be over him (hopefully).

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Wahrscheinlich konnte er seine traurige Ausrede eines „Willy“ nicht aufbringen, als er die einzige Chance bekam, die er jemals gehabt hätte, Zara zu ficken. Oder vielleicht ist sein Ego angeschlagen, weil Gloria (hoffentlich) endlich über ihn hinweg zu sein scheint.

Mit Gloria wäre ich vorsichtig . Sie bemüht sich sichtlich die Alkoholabstürze vergessen zu lassen und mehr inneren Abstand zu Anthony zu finden. Trotzdem halte ich sie , so lange sie keinen wirklichen ,auch räumlichen, Abstand von ihm gewinnen kann für eine wandelnde Zeitbombe. Aziza kann und will sie nicht immer bemuttern was ich auch richtig finde. Ohne Aziza wäre Gloria in der  schlimmen Nacht unweigerlich auf der Rettungsstation gelandet oder hätte vielleicht in ihrem Rausch noch jemanden aus dem Haus oder sich selbst verletzt. Aziza hat auch das Recht auf ein eigenes Leben dort. Und sie hat auch das Recht mit wem sie will in die Kiste zu springen, mal ganz nebenbei gesagt. Vielleicht hat Gloria auch so etwas wie die letzte Warnung von RLC bekommen: Noch so ein Ding und du fliegst raus. Mal sehen was sich da noch so entwickeln wird, auch anderswo.

• Upvote 1