B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

Imagine this if you will.......Bella leaves in a white dress and returns in a blue denim dress all cleaned up. Ha talk about the middle finger to those who pay the bills to keep these places open.

Here I have something for you too Bella.....

TICKET TO GO FUCK YOURSELF - STICKER – PatchPanel

Amazon.com: Mickey Flipping The Bird- Vinyl Sticker Decal Several ...

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Imagine this if you will.......Bella leaves in a white dress and returns in a blue denim dress all cleaned up. Ha talk about the middle finger to those who pay the bills to keep these places open.

Here I have something for you too Bella.....

TICKET TO GO FUCK YOURSELF - STICKER – PatchPanel

Amazon.com: Mickey Flipping The Bird- Vinyl Sticker Decal Several ...

Probably won't get to see her fuck herself--did she even bring a toy??? 😏

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Real Life Cam has become "The only part of my life I choose to share cam" in B-2 these days. Just pitiful..... plain ass taking advantage of the RLC management and the viewers.

Kick her to the curb

Pretty evident that RLC is struggling again.  I cancelled ahead of my renewal date and they are nagging me to resub.  Same as the nagg to upgrade to a longer sub.  The server is running smooth as ever with no timeouts...means viewers are down.  The postings on here are down to five or six people.  Nobody even mentions most of the couples apartments.  The Lesbians might as well be a straight boring couple as well.  Sasha Dasha with Eve is more RLC charity for Russians.  Masha is a couple with nothing interesting going on.  Even the two bi girls the put into B7 after the "big update" are coupled up and boring.  We are subjected to a roster of loser guys visiting their girl friends.  Ulyana and Harley could not be more dull.  B2 has a bunch of nuns in it. 

As I said after the "big update"  nothing has changed.  RLC has lost touch.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

To avoid further frustration with B2, think of it as cable tv.  you pay for 100's of channels many that you don't watch but still pay for, b2 is one of those hundreds of channels.  Stop watching and you'll forget it exists and may be in a few months they'll be programming you enjoy that will make you watch.

49 minutes ago, moos54 said:

now  she painting topless 😁

That what I don't understand. She changed her pajamas shorts to the yoga in the bathroom and now is walking around in underwear. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That what I don't understand. She changed her pajamas shorts to the yoga in the bathroom and now is walking around in underwear. 🤷‍♂️

Stop trying to understand women 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2