B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Fiora has been sent round to educate Bella and Nadia on what's expected in exchange for FREE accommodation and wages. 

And probably there as it's somewhere to stay the night 

I think RLC can't tell Fiora to do anything for them because she is not a participant.  She shows up sometimes because she is a good friend of Harley & Ulyana.

4 hours ago, moules said:

My zwei pfennig.

re:  Milena

Grandparents are probably caring for the child.  I assume the father is Spanish.

She is in Barcelona for a short time.  Like Megan, she brought little in the way of clothes.

Assuming the child was born in Spain, the child is a Spanish citizen. The birth very likely also gave Milena permanent residency in Spain (and the EU)., but not citizenship.

I am speculating, but I think it is possible she is in Barcelona for certain administrative matters, --- such as applying for Spanish citizenship.  These matters may involve renouncing her Russian citizenship, which may require a visit to the consulate.  She has friends in Barcelona, but may not have friends in Madrid, which would be the other city where such administrative matters could be handled.  As a Russian national with permanent residency status in Spain, that would not offer much protection if she were to return to Russia on a visit.  As a citizen of Spain who is not a dual national, if she were to return to Russia for a visit she would have greater protection against arbitrary action by Russian authorities.

Of course now someone will tell me she is Ukrainian.

----------------------

As for Fiora's recent omnipresence in the Barcelona apartments, would not surprise me at all if she soon returns as a participant.

Here is my understanding:  when Milena was on RLC in her last participation, she had an Italian boyfriend who visited her few times and I think he is her child's father. Milena speaks good Italian. 

I assume she delivered her baby in Italy because her boyfriend was at B2 when she was packing.  She arrived this time around 2AM which coincides the time of the arrivals of few flights coming from Italy.  I am not sure in which city her boyfriend lives. 

On another note, a mother who delivers her baby in the EU doesn't give her the permanent residency or citizenship in the EU.  The born baby might receive the citizenship and this depends on the immigration law of the individual country member of the EU.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Here is my understanding:  when Milena was on RLC in her last participation, she had an Italian boyfriend who visited her few times and I think he is her child's father. Milena speaks good Italian. 

I assume she delivered her baby in Italy because her boyfriend was at B2 when she was packing.  She arrived this time around 2AM which coincides the time of the arrivals of few flights coming from Italy.  I am not sure in which city her boyfriend lives. 

On another note, a mother who delivers her baby in the EU doesn't give her the permanent residency or citizenship in the EU.  The born baby might receive the citizenship and this depends on the immigration law of the individual country member of the EU.  

Who cares?

10 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Someone upthread had posted that she has been living in Spain for several years with her child, and presumably the child's father.  If she is living in Italy, then I have no explanation for why she is in Barcelona for what appears to be a short period of time, as she arrived with only two small suitcases.

Il y a 13 heures, corvette08 a dit :

Bien sûr, elle a de nouveau changé cachée. La fille est une blague et a besoin de partir. Elle n’a pas sa place sur RLC.

Elle a mis une jupe avant d’enlever son short ce matin.. MDR.. et ne s’est pas lavée.. Quel désastre cette fille!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nadia very friendly with her bf.

Perhaps too many have pre-judged her. 

She is quite affectionate with him.

She also is multi-talented.  Putting extensions in Ari's hair.  Sewing and tailoring clothes.  Painting.  She probably should move to B-4, where there is a greater need for her domestic skills.