B2 - General Topic 2023 #7 (June)

On 6/3/2023 at 3:48 PM, joebirch said:

Oh I got the point lol…changing or not those two bitches need to go

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

That’s not a surprise…those with experience here like me 🙄, said to wait for Nadia and will be interesting to see what happens. On the other hand, the other one is a lost case…you can take that to the bank 

Well, well --the last post is not what I remembered that you posted before about Nadia!!!

• Haha 5

Just now, happyone said:

Well, well --the last post is not what I remembered that you posted before about Nadia!!!

I have other comments before that one 🤣🤣…nevertheless we are taking about bates and that remains to be seen

On 6/3/2023 at 7:16 PM, joebirch said:

I mean she is not really here. Probably the worse girl I can think off. Will be interesting to see if Nadia stays or changes for the better 

I had to go back a few pages but I found one of my comments showing hope for Nadia 🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In some way you are right but I think this came from her BF, he was the one in charge and Nadia couldn't say no. At least is what got from what I saw.

I don’t mind 😂 Maybe he saw action all around happening and who knows , maybe he believes he can enter this world with different conditions 😉

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Bella, you are alone in the house. Time to bate. 🤡

I don't think that there is a good translation for bate if the girls are reading this and don't understand slang.

But masturbate is easily translated and understood. 

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

I had to go back a few pages but I found one of my comments showing hope for Nadia 🤣🤣

well... B1 is lost but I still have a little hope for B2 now that Nadia is starting to lose her timidity and experienced Milena has joined, now only Bella's strange hiding behavior remains