Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

I believe It is more than six months since they left B-6 because their visas were expiring.  I believe both are now allowed to re-enter Schengen Zone for 90 days.  [If I am wrong, Noldus will get out his klaxon horn to announce my error.)

If they are headed to Barcelona, maybe Ashley's room?  Or to re-open B-6?

Can't say that Eva's latest stay was the most eventful but I'm still sad to see her and Mat go. I hope they will at least continue to visit. I would still prefer to see the more toned down Eva rather than not seeing her at all. And of course I wish them her and Mat all the luck and success in the world. I will miss her but at least we got to watch her celebrate her most recent birthday. 

Take care Eva and Mat.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can't say that Eva's latest stay was the most eventful but I'm still sad to see her and Mat go. I hope they will at least continue to visit. I would still prefer to see the more toned down Eva rather than not seeing her at all. And of course I wish them her and Mat all the luck and success in the world. I will miss her but at least we got to watch her celebrate her most recent birthday. 

Take care Eva and Mat.

Good to see your positivity in this instance. Unfortunately there's a lot of negativity on the forum these days and anyone expressing positivity, or any form of empathy with the tenants or guests, is often derided and labelled as either a shill or a 'cock-lover', to quote some of the regular naysayers.

A very reasonable reaction to Eva's departure. Never ideal being a long-term guest and unable to behave as naturally as you would in your own place.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Good to see your positivity in this instance. Unfortunately there's a lot of negativity on the forum these days and anyone expressing positivity, or any form of empathy with the tenants or guests, is often derided and labelled as either a shill or a 'cock-lover', to quote some of the regular naysayers.

A very reasonable reaction to Eva's departure. Never ideal being a long-term guest and unable to behave as naturally as you would in your own place.

This forum has become a cesspool of crybabies and bitter jealous clowns. I don't engage with them and just ignore all their nonsense. 

I've always had a tremendous respect for Eva and have no problem expressing that. And in the event that she/they still read this forum I want them to know they have at least one fan in their corner.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This forum has become a cesspool of crybabies and bitter jealous clowns. I don't engage with them and just ignore all their nonsense. 

I've always had a tremendous respect for Eva and have no problem expressing that. And in the event that she/they still read this forum I want them to know they have at least one fan in their corner.

Clapping Applause GIF Well said

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Take care Eva and Mat.

Nice post. I feel exactly as you. Right from her earliest Russian days with Sam there was always something special about Eva...she just had that certain "something" about her...she was, and stil is a very pretty woman who at her best was easily one of the most sensuos woman ever to grace RLC. She also was clearly at the top of the list when it came to sexual experimentation and kinkiness...those lesbian trysts, BDSM evenings, and anal events in St. Petersburg are legendary. Like you I miss her already. I'm not sure where her and Mat are headed next,but I do hope she will visit RLC again...although if they did come back to RLC, they should get their own apartment so they can be more of their natural selves.

• Upvote 3