B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

I think that  some returnees like Milena now see RLC like being on the dole and they have no intention of not doing anything of a sexual nature if they get away with it. By just wearing skimpy clothes and flopping their arms around they make a pretty good living before they come to RLC's attention for their scheme.  

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Some certain people (ddhm) don't get that and think it's awesome.

I never liked things like this … SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IS AWESOME .. but you are nervous because today nobody has bated and you are getting batesick due to lack of watching .. even a tent bate would have easily calmed  you down .. sorry , you need to stay strong and concentrate for tomorrow and the weekend that is coming .. I am sure you will double enjoy it and of course your archive even more .  

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I never liked things like this … SHOW ME WHERE I SAID IS AWESOME .. but you are nervous because today nobody has baited and you are getting baitsick due to lack of watching .. even a tent bats would face calmed  too down .. sorry , you need to stay strong and concentrate for tomorrow and the weekend that is coming .. I am sure you will double enjoy it and of course your archive even more .  

Will you relax? I watch much more than bates and Dana did bate today. I have a big collection of non residents taking showers. There is more to me than watching bates. You don't know the real me.

• Haha 1

They should rename B-2........ "Melina's ClIck Bait College" for the those girls who are trained to use the subscribers and play them for fools.

Time to send the click baiters packing, and replace them with real sensual, seductive, and most important very sexual sensations.....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They should rename B-2........ "Melina's ClIck Bait College" for the those girls who are trained to use the subscribers and play them for fools.

Time to send the click baiters packing, and replace them with real sensual, seductive, and most important very sexual sensations.....

I totally agree. It's ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

I have had all I can take, going to watch some netflix.... at least there is no click bait showtime there...... It is real sexual, seduction, and on demand.

BA BA BYE B-2.... RLC needs to figure out how to get it out of the toilet.

Animated GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

funny how they came back when it's prime time for usa and start doing this 😂

they probably went to a bar to drink before this 😂

East coast or West coast prime time? My East coast prime time of 10pm, is 4am Barcelona time. I get to see people sleeping in bed, and free cams of dark empty kitchens and living rooms. Wu-who. 🙌   Occasionally, there is a party, then it's a good time difference.  

I found nothing strange in the "fake show" Milena and Nadia did last night: they spent the afternoon listening to Lubna telling them how easy it was to make money at Bagdad erotic club in Barcelona. 50 (I guess Euros or similarly 50+ almost US dollars) for every drink, 300 for a ten minutes private show with no sex (10 mins ...), they could do a lesbian show (Lubna's words) without any fingering just caressing ... in a weekend night they could go back home with 1000+. 

They are there for money and saw this huge opportunity (true or exaggerated, no idea) without being too much compromised ... so they came back home, tried and practice of course hoping this would also attract viewers.

Of course it's my speculation and I agree this is going to happen outside of RLC so not good for us.

I am not sure Lubna is a great deal for RLC (although temporary, if I understood, since her apartment is renovating .. not sure to remember well). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1