B2 - General Topic 2023 #9 (June)

Just now, Epikouros said:

In another newsflash: people can have long term relations without being married!

They even could be in an open relationship. Imagine that!...

an open relationship is not a relationship then 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

I listened to the replay from today. Sounds like we will see nothing from Lubna because all her fun happens off RLC cameras. She comes back to B2 today and just hangs out with Milena and leaves again for who knows how long.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I listened to the replay from today. Sounds like we will see nothing from Lubna because all her fun happens off RLC cameras. She comes back to B2 today and just hangs out with Milena.

rlc sure knows how to pick them 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if they are trying to get usa viewers then they are on the right track 😂

I would never see Lubna if I didn't have replay. By the time I get home from work she's gone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I listened to the replay from today. Sounds like we will see nothing from Lubna because all her fun happens off RLC cameras. She comes back to B2 today and just hangs out with Milena and leaves again for who knows how long.

she said 6 hours for the sex club

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I would never see Lubna if I didn't have replay. By the time I get home from work she's gone.

i get up at 4am every morning and that is around the time that the b4 twins (zara & dana) would be getting ready to leave with anthony everyday.  it was almost like clock work and that's what gave me a bad taste in my mouth from those two do nothings.  yes, now days with rlc one would have to have replay or they would miss out on a lot of different things.