Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maybe Martina would rather have sex with Nelly than with Alberto 

We should not warm up tnis old and cold story. This is history... Why they havent had sex (or very rare) together anymore is a something between the two. Nobody here knows the real reason for it. Could be Miartinas new female relationship or one of thousand other reasons.

Changes will come, but as we can see with Linda and Tibor, these can take a while.😁

• Like 6

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

That would actually be a tough decision for me. Yeah I would be jealous but I would like to see my wife that happy. But I'm a perve😉

Those of us who know you on here are well aware of that fact! 😘

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

We should not warm up tnis old and cold story. This is history... Why they havent had sex (or very rare) together anymore is a something between the two. Nobody here knows the real reason for it. Could be Miartinas new female relationship or one of thousand other reasons.

Changes will come, but as we can see with Linda and Tibor, these can take a while.😁

Hi adalbert, this isn't an earthshaking theory of mine,  but he's a lousy lover might be it. 5 minutes of sex,including a few minutes of oral and jamming his fingers in and out of me wouldn't have me clamoring for more. Oh yeah, and not giving me an orgasm also figures high on the list. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi adalbert, this isn't an earthshaking theory of mine,  but he's a lousy lover might be it. 5 minutes of sex,including a few minutes of oral and jamming his fingers in and out of me wouldn't have me clamoring for more. Oh yeah, and not giving me an orgasm also figures high on the list. 

Well to be fair, she has contended with it for quite some time. But maybe her adventures outside the apartment have made her go 'meh' with Alberto. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think you've hit on most of the reasons I was thinking of, except one I don't think people need or care to hear about.☺️ 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Changes will come, but as we can see with Linda and Tibor, these can take a while.

Tal vez los cambios de los que hablas ya hayan ocurrido. ¿Tiempo? Quizás se están quedando sin eso.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, John the Baptist said:

Well to be fair, she has contended with it for quite some time. But maybe her adventures outside the apartment have made her go 'meh' with Alberto. 

Para ser justos, Alberto ha tenido tanto o quizás más con lo que lidiar. Nadie habla de eso.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hmm, it takes 2 to tango, maybe some effort from Martina in what she wants/needs may help

• Like 2

el problema aqui es una chica que le gustan los coños mas que a un tonto un lapiz , con 27 años y las hormonas a flor de piel , casada o juntada con un señor que tendría que estar en su pueblo casado y con hijos , trabajan en un piso con cámaras  y cobran por ello , la relacion de ellos es de cariño , amistad y comercial . es tan sencillo como eso . es su trabajo estar juntos .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

The problem here is a girl who likes pussies more than a pencil is a fool, 27 years old and with hormones on the surface, married or together with a man who should be in his town married with children, they work in a flat with cameras and they charge for it, their relationship is one of affection, friendship and business. it's as simple as that. it is their job to be together.

I like the way you put..."it is their job to be together". I never really heard it put that way before but you and JenMom might be on the same page. In actuality, I prefer seeing Martina with other women instead of Alberto. But alas, I have a sense we will never see that again on camera. Nice post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

I like the way you put..."it is their job to be together". I never really heard it put that way before but you and JenMom might be on the same page. In actuality, I prefer seeing Martina with other women instead of Alberto. But alas, I have a sense we will never see that again on camera. Nice post.

Sure it could be that there will be more activity for a while with another woman...but if we see what's going on at Val and Jul, then there'salso  nothing going on anymore. So no guarantee....😁

• Like 1