Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi adalbert, this isn't an earthshaking theory of mine,  but he's a lousy lover might be it. 5 minutes of sex,including a few minutes of oral and jamming his fingers in and out of me wouldn't have me clamoring for more. Oh yeah, and not giving me an orgasm also figures high on the list. 

Those are some of Alberto's largest faults, but he has a smaller one also 😉

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Those are some of Alberto's largest faults, but he has a smaller reason also 😉

But Nelly doesn't have a penis & Martina is more than satisfied with her, something about Alberto just doesn't click with Martina anymore

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yet you still post!  What story does that tell my friend?!

I told you that I read everything.

Just needed to see who will appear Ms.Jennifer 😌😉 Here you are … 

sres , si alguno de ustedes , despues de digamos 15 años casado o en pareja , folla todos los dias o tres veces por semana , considerese un afortunado , la vida real es , martina y alberto , linda y tibor , val and jul , recuerdo un viaje a perpignan con mi mujer de novios , en un fin de semana lo hicimos en el hotel 14 o 15 veces , esa fue la trampa , nunca mas se repitio eso , en 35 años de casado . jajajajaja

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, curious101 said:

All the more reason he should step up his game in other areas

these two are getting a free ride and as such should be prepared to go the extra mile for us footing the bill. as for Nelly? there is nothing to suggest Martha and her have anything going on outside the confines of they're apartments respectively. except one time several years ago. you people are deranged to think so. the events of 1/1/2023 were far better but that was 7 months ago. and nothing since then. frankly I've grown tired of their game and how they scam us.  .

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, backrat said:

these two are getting a free ride and as such should be prepared to go the extra mile for us footing the bill. as for Nelly? there is nothing to suggest Martha and her have anything going on outside the confines of they're apartments respectively. except one time several years ago. you people are deranged to think so. the events of 1/1/2023 were far better but that was 7 months ago. and nothing since then. frankly I've grown tired of their game and how they scam us.  .

Un juego es una buena manera de describir lo que estamos viendo últimamente.

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

But Nelly doesn't have a penis & Martina is more than satisfied with her, something about Alberto just doesn't click with Martina anymore

Hmm, both Nelly & Martina finished themselves off with self masturbation when they got together, so that is hardly being satisfied by the other

• Haha 2