Fox & Don (2023) #1

On 7/2/2023 at 3:36 PM, thinga69 said:

Not to compare both couples because I find F&D way worst but let me remind you all that Kitty and Smith are still together.

I don't remember Kitty and Smith being physical abusive.  Usually it was Kitty screaming and him.

On 7/2/2023 at 5:36 PM, thinga69 said:

Not to compare both couples because I find F&D way worst but let me remind you all that Kitty and Smith are still together.

That's why Kitty will never return to RLC. As long as Smith is with her she's doomed from a return.

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Both Fox & Don are listed as having left the project. Could that mean she's still with him?... 😕 

What would you like RLC to say?  FFS, they left, as in no longer there, fucked off...or do you really think RLC is going to announce..."well you know Fox got beat up by Don and as such, she left three nights ago, meanwhile he went to jail."..."stay tuned for an update on charges and weather she is still with him." :dodgy:

il y a 6 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

What would you like RLC to say?  FFS, they left, as in no longer there, fucked off...or do you really think RLC is going to announce..."well you know Fox got beat up by Don and as such, she left three nights ago, meanwhile he went to jail."..."stay tuned for an update on charges and weather she is still with him." :dodgy:

There's a difference between thinking RLC will do something, and liking them to do something.

To spell it out for you: No, I don't think we will get an announcement from RLC. And yes, I'd like it if they gave one, however unlikely.

That you don't care, well, I don't have to care about that. 😉 

• Upvote 1