Politics Boards

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Funny gif m.f., but is not any form of answer or response to the leftist bullshit that you and your kind have been promoting.

Please show where I have posted leftist bullshit, so everyone can see how truly stupid you are...lol

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Please show where I have posted leftist bullshit, so everyone can see how truly stupid you are...lol

You have posted leftist bullshit in attempts to cover leftist propangandism over and over again.  Which is actually why you are as stupid and ignorant as you evidentally are.

57 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You have posted leftist bullshit in attempts to cover leftist propangandism over and over again.  Which is actually why you are as stupid and ignorant as you evidentally are.

Thought so, you can't.  Actuallly dumb dumb, if I lived in the US, I would be a republican...you know, a regular slightly right of center old school Republican, rather than a completly unhinged loon such as yourself.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I guess we can lock this thread up now. The name calling just moved itself here. 

Children that just can't be taught respect!

Obviously quite sensitive topics but I have noticed that more people, in general, nowadays can't politely talk worth a shit anymore about anything. Take things out of context, get too protective about their beliefs, not open minded about other's opinions, appear to go out of their way to disagree or find fault and tend to take the "stand your ground" position. This world is getting so fucked up now. All women keep me sane, horny and hungry for them and so far keep me out of trouble by just being a voyeur to them whether they know it or not.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 6:44 AM, pulo filipe said:

I rest my case. 

Lock it @StnCld316I can't even shame these idiots into realizing just how wrong they really are.

Either that, or the language barrier and translation software is really screwed up. So much so that nothing makes sense to anyone.

• Upvote 1