Politics Boards

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Mitch McConnell he got on the podium today and he got about 10 words spoken and he froze solid with this blank look on his face.

Most likely had a stroke of some kind. 

A perfect example of why we need term limits for members of Congress.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
NYPOST.COM

The spectacular collapse of the sweetheart deal of the century isn’t just bad news for Hunter...

The DOJ and Hunter's lawyers had conspired to arrange a plea deal that would give Hunter immunity from charges resulting from any ongoing investigations, a blanket immunity from any past, current and future crimes committed by Hunter. They thought the judge would just sign off on the agreement without even analyzing the terms of the agreement. They got caught and the judge exposed the corrupt, illegal and unconstitutional terms of the deal. :cool:

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

A perfect example of why we need term limits for members of Congress.

Term limits and/or age limitations right across the board for Presidents, Senators, House Reps., Judges once they reach age 75 their career in politics or justice should be over. Stay home and enjoy their retirement.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Was the so called Wagner Group revolt against Putin a false flag operation that allowed the Wagner Group to relocate in Belarus? While the Ukrainians are concentrating on fighting Russian soldiers in eastern Ukraine the Wagner Group could invade Ukraine from Belarus which is on Ukraine's northern border.

On 7/27/2023 at 4:28 PM, StnCld316 said:

Term limits and/or age limitations right across the board for Presidents, Senators, House Reps., Judges once they reach age 75 their career in politics or justice should be over. Stay home and enjoy their retirement.

75, so that would mean that if a house rep got elected while in their twenties, they should be allowed to make a career of being a political office holder. I think not Stn. There should not be any political position be allowed to be ran for re-election no more than several times period whether it may be in the senate, the house, or particularly the excutive branch of government in the U.S. just as it is for president, period ! The only exception might should be considered in the judiciary branch of government and only when it comes to the Supreme Court of the U.S. !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

75, so that would mean that if a house rep got elected while in their twenties, they should be allowed to make a career of being a political office holder. I think not Stn. There should not be any political position be allowed to be ran for re-election no more than several times period whether it may be in the senate, the house, or particularly the excutive branch of government in the U.S. period ! The only exception might should be considered in the judiary branch of government and only when it comes to the Supreme Court of the U.S. !

They need term limits as well. If a President can only go 2 terms (8 Years) then house reps & senators should only be allowed 3 terms at the most.  The longer they sit the bigger their pension becomes.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They need term limits as well. If a President can only go 2 terms (8 Years) then house reps & senators should only be allowed 3 terms at the most.  The longer they sit the bigger their pension becomes.  

Biden is a multi millionare whole career on a senators salary.  Plus a few as VP. Im sure its all legit though.:dodgy:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

None of them should be allowed no more than two terms period, whether it be anyone in the senate, or anyone in the lower chamber of congress which is the house of representatives. To do so allows such so called representatives along with their families to become quite wealthy while in office. A perfect example is the crooked snake in the grass puppet known as biden and his corrupt family. But their corruption is almost assuredly been exposed along with the corruption of the doj and fbi that has been trying their best to cover for the sorry pieces of shit excuses of humanity. But that cover of corruption has been blown now, and enough people have been exposed to the sorry assed bullshit of the weaponized doj and fbi that they now actually reallize what has been going on. Biden is no more than a puppet, and he will get impeached for being a sorry assed excuse of an untraditionally elected leader of the U.S. and all because of a bug intentionally realeased by the communists if china.

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hey Stn, term limits here will never happen, the people want it, and the people in charge now. Want to stay in charge. Right?

On 7/27/2023 at 4:28 PM, StnCld316 said:

When I'm that old, even if my duties at work means doing nothing, I'd still rather be retired. Do lots of traveling,  playing grandkids and visiting my own kids. Who don't exist yet.but I'm hoping the best of them doesn't end up dripping down my back into my ass crack. Power hungry these politicians are.  Did you see McConnell yesterday. He had a brain freeze in the middle of a sentence and was l a d away. Dazed and confused.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, term limits here will never happen, the people want it, and the people in charge now. Want to stay in charge. Right?

That's probably true Ash. But eventually people will get pushed to the point of thinking fuck it, I'm sick and tired of this shit, just like they did back during the revolutionaries days of this country.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

That's probably true Ash. But eventually people will get pushed to the point of thinking fuck it, I'm sick and tired of this shit, just like they did back during the revolutionaries days of this country.

Back then people came to serve in political office for a few terms and went back to the jobs they left. They didn't need to be forced out.