Politics Boards

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Back then people came to serve in political office for a few terms and went back to the jobs they left. They didn't need to be forced out. 

Exactly. Not to make a career of being a political office holder so that somehow their family might could become enriched financialy. How ironic it has been that as many of modern day politicians make careers out of holding a political office, and whose family somehow becomes quite wealthy in the process.

• Like 1

Benjamin Franklin was seventy years old when the Declaration of Independence was signed. 70 years was a terrific achievement in those days. He was functional and wise.

One look at poor Feinstein and you'll be glad your life expectancy is less than 90, and you'll be grateful to your family if they protect you when you're no longer fuctional instead of letting a political party use you as a political pawn. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Benjamin Franklin was seventy years old when the Declaration of Independence was signed. 70 years was a terrific achievement in those days. He was functional and wise.

One look at poor Feinstein and you'll be glad your life expectancy is less than 90, and you'll be grateful to your family if they protect you when you're no longer fuctional instead of letting a political party use you as a political pawn. 

Great point foamy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

When I'm that old, even if my duties at work means doing nothing, I'd still rather be retired. Do lots of traveling,  playing grandkids and visiting my own kids. Who don't exist yet.but I'm hoping the best of them doesn't end up dripping down my back into my ass crack. Power hungry these politicians are.  Did you see McConnell yesterday. He had a brain freeze in the middle of a sentence and was l a d away. Dazed and confused.

Sounds like Presidential material to me!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Sounds like Presidential material to me!

I couldn't do what Biden does. I can't be presidential material.

I'm retired. I've earned it, and I enjoy it. And I travel often.  I have grand-children and great-grandchildren. I not only enjoy the heck out of them, but I would never disown one of them.

And they are going to cause more environmental damage than a thousand regular vehicles. 

These fucking greenies are such idiots thinking they are saving the planet. The best way for the planet to save itself is to get rid of the idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
AUTOS.YAHOO.COM

About 350 vehicles are on board.

I'll bet those EV cars 🚗 started the fire 🔥 

No way man! These ev cars are gonna save us from every piece of ice is gonna melt when greenland melts man. Cmon dude, that's not counting floods, droughts ,more wind,less snow, more tornados, more snow,less rain, more hurricanes, less tornados, less droughts and less hurricanes, do to global warming,  dude. 

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

And they are going to cause more environmental damage than a thousand regular vehicles. 

These fucking greenies are such idiots thinking they are saving the planet. The best way for the planet to save itself is to get rid of the idiots.

I heard that a single windmill singlehandedly killed a couple sparrows last year. They must be destroyed. They killing little baby innocent birdies!

• Haha 1