B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

il y a 10 minutes, HotWivesRock a dit :

Je pense que nous avons 2 visiteurs qui sont prêts à rentrer chez eux, le problème est que je pense que les cheveux longs sur le lit d'Ok ne sont pas pressés et qu'il est le chauffeur. 

Prêts à rentrer chez eux , je ne crois pas , plutôt prêts à baiser OKS ensemble si ils le peuvent.

Enfermés dans le WC du palier ensembles tous les trois 

il y a 7 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Hiding in the bathroom with no camera. Off to a good start Oks.

I wonder if hat guy will continue his cockblocking there too. At least I don't see him anymore either. But if we're blocked from seeing it, he might just as well continue cockblocking his pal! 😉 

...Or have a threesome, off cam? 😞 

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I wonder if hat guy will continue his cockblocking there too. At least I don't see him anymore either. But if we're blocked from seeing it, he might just as well continue cockblocking his pal! 😉 

giphy (1).gif

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah , Elvira was more “ curvy “ … she’s new , she deserves a chance .. and she has been told for sure about Thor and things happening , we will see how “ generous “ will be and if she manages to stay the whole summer 😏

Was refering to her face ... Yes Elvira was more curvy ... and she was fun to watch 

10 hours ago, Epikouros said:

I forgot nothing. I'm one of those who pays too, after all, just like you. With as much right to speak my mind.

Would you prefer watching  locked up girls doing nothing but staring at their phone all day while being just as miserable as some of you? Clothed out of spite, unless you'd also force them to be naked, and hand in their phones: what about RLWPC or real life women's prison cam as a new name?

Or do you prefer girls having fun, bringing guest & doing exciting things when they're actually there? If they can barely leave, they barely have time to get to know people & bring guests home.

If they turn out to be do nothings who are never there anyway (it happens), their stay won't last that long. Unless RLC has trouble finding replacements, hmmm..., wonder why that would be... I always hope the girls don't know this site as they'd get turned off the project reading the bile on here... This may actually be one of the reasons for the recruitment troubles. My advice to any new girl who learns about this site would be: NEVER read the comments on here!...

Maybe some guys (those having trouble dealing with a world where women are men's equals?) do have a fetish for unhappy imprisoned girls, but I'm not one of them. And RLC is not a project for them, I reckon.

Top post!

• Thanks 1