B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Aziza seems to be getting the 'referral bonus' this time 😆,were any of these two chicks here before? They moved into the double bed room

Oks was in B7 before. 

When I don’t remember a tenant ( and relatively being recently there ) it means - for my personal standards as a viewer and what I wish to watch - that it has been a failure in general .. I can’t remember Oks then , it must have been the period that B7 was a complete failure of girls choices( during the opening )  and RLC tried to convince us that this is INDEED  the place of Nelly and Bogdan …

If I remember correctly , Oks was the first girl that Thor fucked .. but other than that , nothing remarkable . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Aziz is now explaining to them where the blind spots of the cameras are and how to hide, what I remember about Oks is that she did nothing but I don't recognize her

Your nothing and my nothing aren't the same.

il y a 12 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Where the fuck do they find these girls?  They need a sandwich and Im pretty sure they brought their teddy bears

I like younger girls, so no problem for me.

Also, they seem not as bony thin as Dana by far.  At least one seems to have nice perky titties.

I agree it wouldn't be a disaster if they put on some weight, but that usually happens with girls anyway when they get older... Or experience a nice new cuisine (like Spanish/Catalan) 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Aziz is now explaining to them where the blind spots of the cameras are and how to hide, what I remember about Oks is that she did nothing but I don't recognize her

For real?

• Sad 1