B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

tani rushed back in case it was her replacement and they threw her stuff out LOL

She's currently a fucking joke,just like martina became a fucking joke!!!!!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I can't see them clearly in the half dark: is Oks the one with the pink top? Or the black bra?

And isn't the other Karen? (who Oks shared a bed with at B7?)

Black bra is Oks.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think at the time that Oks was in B7 , it was disastrous also in B4 and there wasn’t the same interaction like we have now .. so , I don’t know if she’s familiar in depth with the B4 amenities .. Not a fan of Oks type of girls , her friend and newcomer will have my attention though , nice ass … And of course , curious if The Master adds more to his list 😂🤣

She and Karen went to b4 a few times for the parties but usually didnt stay long, they also went out with Zara and Dana sometimes.

looks like these 3 are going to be friends now that Ash Gloria and Aziz's friendship is on hold, I don't know if that's good or bad and are those girls a couple or is this going to come to naught again.

7 minutes ago, timber said:

If they're going to keep her for some reason, they should have moved her to the crap shared room. That way her roommate could have a private room for most of the week.

Who ?