B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When I don’t remember a tenant ( and relatively being recently there ) it means - for my personal standards as a viewer and what I wish to watch - that it has been a failure in general .. I can’t remember Oks then , it must have been the period that B7 was a complete failure of girls choices( during the opening )  and RLC tried to convince us that this is INDEED  the place of Nelly and Bogdan …

If I remember correctly , Oks was the first girl that Thor fucked .. but other than that , nothing remarkable . 

Correct 😉

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Aziz is now explaining to them where the blind spots of the cameras are and how to hide, what I remember about Oks is that she did nothing but I don't recognize her

...and how to secure the big room by doing fuck all for months on end.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Aziz is now explaining to them where the blind spots of the cameras are and how to hide, what I remember about Oks is that she did nothing but I don't recognize her

I think at the time that Oks was in B7 , it was disastrous also in B4 and there wasn’t the same interaction like we have now .. so , I don’t know if she’s familiar in depth with the B4 amenities .. Not a fan of Oks type of girls , her friend and newcomer will have my attention though , nice ass … And of course , curious if The Master adds more to his list 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

tani rushed back in case it was her replacement and they threw her stuff out LOL

If they're going to keep her for some reason, they should have moved her to the crap shared room. That way her roommate could have a private room for most of the week.