Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is more and more obvious that Paul’s decision to abandon his “ comfort zone “ back in Russia and join ( for whatever reasons ) Leora , it isn’t the best for him . 

One year after , he barely does/ shares things with his girl , he can’t sleep easy at nights and has health issues . At the same time , he is “ OBLIGED “ to work ( ?? ) during the night causing himself not being able to accompany the daily routine of his girl , when for example he should be resting , Leora usually wakes up , he then seems like “ NEEDING “ to follow her to her daily out of that apartment session.. 

The  worst is that he is also alone there , meaning that in one year he doesn’t seem to have make any friends , I can’t think how it is to do / share daily with just one person and not seeking some fun / escape to a friend’s place , talk about the political stairs for example , the life in Europe , in general escape the daily routine apart from the person you live  it with …

Now , I KNOW that the majority will come here and say that this was his decision , his choice , I start really wondering why was this his choice when it is clear that he could easily support himself back in Russia as ( since it has been always mentioned here ) that he has a job back there … In any case , watching this couple daily ( whoever has “ hero “ a fire being able to tune in watching the absolute nothingness ) it makes you wonder how they will survive once the cameras will stop rolling … but i forgot , this life it is all about the money 😂🤣 and these two are coming from Siberia where life isn’t treating people well there .. ok , whatever …

200.gif karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

Welcome 😂🤣😂🤣 I MISSED YOU … Leora and Paul have made you become repeated as well ( I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE THE GIF , the habits of this apartment - boredom / repetition - seems to become an unhealthy virus as they are transmitted to Leora’s loyal subjects 😂🤣😂🤣) … 

ohh , I am sorry 😞 

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/focus-pulp-fiction-concentration-samuel-l-jackson-tarantino-gif-5350828

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤪😜😝

Enjoy a “ NON BULLSHIT “ evening 😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

C'mon, you can do much better than this. Are you gifless too? Use the internet to search for other gifs like this instead of being just as repetitious as Leora with her masturbations. You are becoming as boring as both Leora and Paul. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

C'mon, you can do much better than this. Are you gifless too? Use the internet to search for other gifs like this instead of being just as repetitious as Leora with her masturbations. You are becoming as boring as both Leora and Paul. 

Jim Carrey Thank You GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Billie Joe Armstrong Quote: “I think it's your own choice if you turn from  an angry  🦨🐌   :biggrin:

Speaking for yourself are you, and how does any of your post relate to the topic of this forum ? Thank you StnCld316 for causing both posts, the one I quoted, and this post, to disappear !   😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

With regards to the comments on Paul and his lack of performance.

Leora was once shy but had some wild orgasms on camera even in her initial shyness.  Paul didn't like her showing herself the way she began to like. Consider that Paul is required to get it up and fuck her with the whole world watching. Some may get excited being watched like Leora does.

Speaking for myself my dick would disappear into my torso. Regardless of his TERRIBLE table manners, nose rubbing, etc. the dude left everything behind regardless of how it was to be with her regardless of the financial benefits. He's doing the best he's got with his situation.

I, for one, couldn't pull it off nor would I want to for Leora or anyone else. My acreage all fenced is for privacy which Paul has absolutely none of. Hat's off to Paul. Also, he has stopped being verbally and physically abusive to her which I commend him doing. He does care for her. Everybody deserves a second chance..........except for Don.  😡

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Speaking for yourself are you, and how does any of your post relate to the topic of this forum ? Thank you StnCld316 for causing both posts, the one I quoted, and this post, to disappear !   😁

What a silly immature small minded cretin you are. You have become a laughable fool. Oh please SC be nice to me, cause I’m a cunt, love The Slug!😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

What a silly immature small minded cretin you are. You have become a laughable fool. Oh please SC be nice to me, cause I’m a cunt, love The Slug!😁

My favourite word don't waste it    that's  cunt