B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

5 minutes ago, Mi02 said:

RLC est devenu un refuge pour les russes: nelly, bogdan, timur, Tereza, tani... toutes les personnes qu'on aimerait voir partir sont russes 

T&T are Ukrainians. I guess Tani is also Ukrainian.

Il y a 3 heures, thinga69 a dit :

T&T are Ukrainians. I guess Tani is also Ukrainian.

According to the colors of a painting at B4 cam 1-2, Tani would be rather Russian. Also Minimal exchanges with her Ukrainian colleagues. The boyfriend is also the excuse to be on the sidelines.

Just now, cupid30 said:

No clue,but I'm willing to bet it started with the girls...😫

Not sure there was a rift, I just think both couples did not like  living with another couple and the both wanted there own place and it got to a point where Wednesday and Wayne decided to go. 

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Not sure there was a rift, I just think both couples did not like  living with another couple and the both wanted there own place and it got to a point where Wednesday and Wayne decided to go. 

Good summary....Could Kylie and rus be joining us this summer???? 😆 

• Sad 3

32 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Good summary....Could Kylie and rus be joining us this summer???? 😆 

I hope not, this is new couple B5 need but I am scare I see only one set of towel on the bed

that will be maybe only a girl and not a couple

28 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I hope not, this is new couple B5 need but I am scare I see only one set of towel on the bed

that will be maybe only a girl and not a couple

I doubt Kylie and Tereza would get along in the same apartment, but the right single girl could be interesting.

29 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I doubt Kylie and Tereza would get along in the same apartment, but the right single girl could be interesting.

Interesting if they invite her in for sexy times,but other than that,it'll just another occupied space!!

On 7/20/2023 at 10:45 AM, moules said:

That would be great, IMO.  Both are strong enough to resist Father Timur and his attempts to control what happens in B-5, and they are tight with B&N (and presumably RLC management in Barcelona) much more than T&T

We know that A&L like to experiment with adding a 3rd, 4th to their act.  I think Tereza would be game, but Timur would not allow it.