Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

She was in Barcelona twice this winter, while there were rooms available in GOV, but there was no stay

but she didn't have a big suitcase with her then and she does now, that pink thing is hers

• Upvote 1

I must commend RLC for their decision to bring Irma back again. I recall the first time when forum members petitioned RLC to bring Irma back for the Christmas Season. Who knew that they were listening? Irma's first return was what I called a "command performance" and her subsequent returns were active and not just Cameo appearances. This time, I would not be displeased if this tour is just a Cameo. But, If this tour shows her doing what she does, and what we all loved to watch her do, then all my expectations would have been exceeded.   

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

RLC's decision to bring Irma back also is evidence that there is still someone high up, in a decision making capacity, who understands the significance of the history of this enterprise. Kristy's return and performance exceeded anything most subscribers could ever have anticipated. My process of analysis raises another logical question:  "Could RLC be going after other pioneers for reappearance? Could Kamila be on that list"? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I must commend RLC for their decision to bring Irma back again. I recall the first time when forum members petitioned RLC to bring Irma back for the Christmas Season. Who knew that they were listening? Irma's first return was what I called a "command performance" and her subsequent returns were active and not just Cameo appearances. This time, I would not be displeased if this tour is just a Cameo. But, If this tour shows her doing what she does, and what we all loved to watch her do, then all my expectations would have been exceeded.   

we still have to wait and see, of course, but my Sub was already turned off, but after the departure of Aziz and maybe Irma back, I turned it on again

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Now if only butthole eyes Elvis could take a hike, things would be better over at Masha’s place. 😅 

Sorry guys, please don’t drag me for saying that. Can you tell he isn’t my favorite? 😬

I also have that with that guy who always sits with Eva ... go home you don't live here

28 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Now if only butthole eyes Elvis could take a hike, things would be better over at Masha’s place. 😅 

Sorry guys, please don’t drag me for saying that. Can you tell he isn’t my favorite? 😬

I sure as hell won't drag you. I don't even like Masha 🤣