Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You really believe that DDHM that just goes to show how naive you really are !!! She would not even step foot in RLC if she was not being paid for her presents. she is filling Masha's place while she is in Barcelona.... Her and Babi are both being paid to there just like the housekeeper was being paid..... you guys freak me out with love for these women...... and your belief in BS that is posted on this website....

We disagree starider , I have another opinion , it is perfectly fine . 

Let’s see what Babi has in mind .. the last time she “ went crazy “ on this bed , she offered one of the most memorable moments on RLC , a fantastic threesome ( BUT NOT THE 2 girls 1 Boy ) we see “regularly “ but she with two of her male friends ( there were even rumors that the one was gay 😁😆 ) … let’s see what the night brings as the guy seems ready for action .. 

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2023 at 2:51 AM, StnCld316 said:

Some toss words and don't know the actual meaning of them.

shill

INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

noun

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

"I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"

verb

act or work as a shill.  "your husband in the crowd could shill for you"

Wha? no memes of this shit?

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It very well could be time for a complete reset on RLCm as the veterns of this once great one and only online voyeurs site have ran thier course and are longer willing really participate like they once did.

Bad vibes bro. But i understand why you feel that way.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Sorry, the only one giving head would be Masha, and she's on vacation.

And from what I have observed .... she does a very good job at it. 😈   Practice Practice Practice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So true. The RLC old-timers are getting stale while the Barca dorms are too much of a clique. All of RLC has become too predictable which becomes boring to watch. Very little, if any actual voyeur tease. Undercover bate/sex or in-your-face nudity/bate/sex. Even VHTV has become repetitive with the same style of participants which turns me off. Sadly, if a 60 year old nice woman had an apartment it would be different or a cute midget girl would bring some curiosity. Most Barca girls have the same skinny shape. Need variety or a complete change of tenants. More possible tenants if RLC only required some nudity with a lot of sexy teasing compared to the desire for tenants to have and show sex. For years, RLC has been having trouble finding quality tenants. In the past, it seemed that RLC had no problem finding participants when they still allowed posting of images (kinda ironic, you think?). Now no posting of images but people hesitant to participate (mainly young kids). The pay scale not as good nowadays? RLC just not doing things right. Where are the mature couples?

I do not agree with some of what you say but I agree absolutely with where you are going with this statement.

You nailed it with this statement:

Sadly, if a 60 year old nice woman had an apartment it would be different or a cute midget girl would bring some curiosity. Most Barca girls have the same skinny shape. Need variety or a complete change of tenants. More possible tenants if RLC only required some nudity with a lot of sexy teasing compared to the desire for tenants to have and show sex.

I am behind this 1 million percent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh for fuck sake, Irma isn't even a participant anymore and it has already been stated that she doesn't want to return as a participant and y'all still acting like thirsty ass crybabies...

Not sure about everyone else but I just like her. Not crying about it.

• Upvote 3

Irma is giving all of the voyeurs of RLC who supported her for s o long the Middle Finger to RLC and us after all that she received from RLC... I say go back to your war torn country..... the Ukraine and kiss Putins ass Irma !!!

image.jpeg.6046ae1c5752b70961717ee03004436a.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1