Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Drez83 said:

Ma io non ho parlato di farmaci. Quando parlo di terapia intendo una terapia psicologica, un percorso di terapia che possa aiutarla a comprendere la natura dei suoi disagi e superarli.

Era gia’ in terapia con una psicologa e prendeva antidepressivi, e’ per questo che ho parlato di farmaci. La causa del problema, Masha lo sa’, ma e’ lei che deve cambiare e prendere una decisione, altrimenti e’ tutto inutile

I have to come on here and just say as I was scrolling down the replays, I accidentally saw this hairy ass that was having sex with Masha, that's why I have intentionally avoided visiting her apartment just to avoid accidentally seeing his "Man Parts" along with that nasty looking hairy ass

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

YES!!! Irma loves her spoonful of honey. Seen her doing this a few times before. Irma has and always will be one of the best that RLC has ever offered.

Let the rumors of Irma's return begin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

WELL WELL WELL … Get ready for one of the most busiest forum days while this lady is back …

In one of the most extreme surprises , Irma ( there’s been only one Irma ) is back on cameras at the place that - STILL - we can see the unexpected .. IRMA BACK AT MASHA’S WITH BABI … let the speculations begin , the theories of what’s happening being explained , BUT WHAT THE LIVE FEED shows and it isn’t a LIE , Irma is back in Europe on RLC cameras …. 

Let’s see what this will all be about … 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Let the rumors of Irma's return begin.

Please RLC bring back the Queen of RLC you need it before you lose all of membership with these sexless do nothing girls  !!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1