Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, Tessen said:

why was she banned ?

She spent 293 days in B1 during her last stay and maybe had a 90 days tourist visa. This was at the very beginning of the pandemic in 2020

42 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Yes, she (probably) actually did get a 5 year ban before the war, but that sanction was likely revoked/suspended for Ukrainians when the war broke out. Not so hard to deduct from the previous posts, I reckon?...

She's from before my time with RLC, so I don't remember seeing her before (except maybe on free cams years ago). What is the deal with her? She seems very notorious/famous with 'veterans' on the forum. Why?... (I didn't see much - actually nothing - to talk about from her yet, but I'm not often on RLC the last few days). But the talk about her is getting me curious...

You need to check her BOOBS  first .. then some videos and eternal teasing , Irma knew how to play the cameras , positioning , one of the girls that made good money from RLC during the glory days in Barcelona . A must see for viewers as were always expecting to see her with a guy and there were some very FEW moments to be around them , only to HAVE THEM all left blueballed. On her last stay she masturbated quite often , I consider that last one the best she had . Irma is for sure in the top10 of Barcelona tenants ever 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 16 heures, SPYING 1 a dit :

In America 🇺🇸 if you're an illegal immigrant you get to stay in a nice hotel, get a cellphone, medical insurance and welfare off the American taxpayers 

It's funny: right wingers in Europe always point out how much stricter the US is vs immigrants compared to the EU (with literally the same exaggerated arguments as quoted above, just with EU taxpayers instead of US ones, of course).

But apparently, according to the quote above, for US right wingers their own country is softer on migrants than Europe... Reinforcing the image of the eternally malcontent, envious & angry right wing nationalist hater, wherever they may live... It will never be strict enough for them, short of shooting migrants or dumping them to die in the sea or desert - the latter already happening in Tunisia, and seen as an example by the hardest extremists. Or putting them in camps where they get mistreated & (especially women) raped (Lybia).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

I am from Denmark so I don't need a lecture of what countries are within Schengen and EU.  I still stand by my point 😉 And as a tourist you get a permit/visa for one country only. Example Denmark. There you need a Denmark "only" VISA and can't travel around EU/Schengen. It also apply for the other EU contries. ONLY citizens of EU/Schengen can travel freely (as it also says in the text on your link). There's  nothing called a EU or Schengen VISA.

Bullshit...Once you get a visa for any country in thst zone, you can go anwhere in it.  I have landed in the UK, (before Brexit), flew to Spain drove to Italy, flew to Munich and out via Iceland.  Just a 90 day stamp.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

It's funny: right wingers in Europe always point out how much stricter the US is vs immigrants compared to the EU (with literally the same exaggerated arguments as quoted above, just with EU taxpayers instead of US ones, of course).

But apparently, according to the quote above, for US right wingers their own country is softer on migrants than Europe... Reinforcing the image of the eternally malcontent, envious & angry right wing nationalist hater, wherever they may live... It will never be strict enough for them, short of shooting migrants or dumping them to die in the sea or desert - the latter already happening in Tunisia, and seen as an example to the hardest extremists. Or putting them in camps where they get mistreated & (especially women) raped (Lybia).

It may be a surprise to people, but Canada took in 40,000 (3rd country) refugees from the US last year alone.

• Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

It may be a surprise to people, but Canada took in 40,000 (3rd country) refugees from the US last year alone.

If the polarization in the US continues to spiral in the same vein, the refugees Canada takes in from the US might not be from (only) 3rd countries anymore from 2024/2025 onwards...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

If the polarization in the US continues to spiral in the same vein, the refugees Canada takes in from the US might not be from (only) 3rd countries anymore from 2024/2025 onwards...

Interesting that those refugees fled to Canada during the Biden admin