Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Maintenance. Ouch.

What was happening?, just turned my laptop on, seen Masha crying her eyes out really distressed, and hoovering, her mum (i think) sitting on the bed. obviously something very wrong. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Zorro0 said:

What was happening?, just turned my laptop on, seen Masha crying her eyes out really distressed, and hoovering, her mum (i think) sitting on the bed. obviously something very wrong. Thanks.

His mom.*

Anyway, nothing new happened. They argued over misunderstandings and accused each other.

52 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's not so much that as the fact that she's incapable of admitting her mistakes, is what Elvis' mom told her. Always blame others for everything. Then i don't understand this thing that Masha puts limits on Elvis but she can be free to do what she wants.

I'm not saying Masha is narcissistic and obviously not automatically claiming that what the lady said about Masha is true, but setting double standards for the people in your life and not taking accountability for your actions and blaming others for things are two very distinct traits of narcissistic personality disorder. And this is coming from someone who was always a huge Masha fan so I do not make this post lightly.

• Upvote 2

Good and passionate sex will always be the “ medicine “ for these two , just one more Real Life incident like the hundreds we have seen in this apartment for more than 8 years now .. 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good and passionate sex will always be the “ medicine “ for these two , just one more Real Ice incident like the hundreds we have seen in this apartment for more than 8 years now .. 

I don't know, this time it was worse than the other times and they put the apartment under maintenance. It may be that from today Elvis will not be seen anymore but it seems strange to me that they are taking so long to get back online.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non lo so, stavolta è andata peggio delle altre volte e hanno messo in manutenzione l'appartamento. Può darsi che da oggi Elvis non si veda più ma mi sembra strano che ci stiano mettendo così tanto a tornare online.

Il problema e’ che abitano nello stesso palazzo, quindi per risolvere il problema, Masha deve andarsene da li

19 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Il problema e’ che abitano nello stesso palazzo, quindi per risolvere il problema, Masha deve andarsene da li

Più facile che sia Elvis a trasferirsi, da quanto ho capito i soldi anche per andare in affitto da qualche parte non gli mancano. Certo che se anche Masha dovesse lasciare RLC sarebbe un colpo veramente grosso che quelli di rlc non saprebbero gestire. Un conto è se se ne vanno degli sconosciuti o gente che ormai non fa più nulla da 2-3 anni, un conto è mandare via una veterana come Masha.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The fact that the apartment is still under maintenance is not a good sign...

Knowing Masha, she'll be back to fucking him before the night is through. 

Elvis needs to get gone. I know she needs her visa, but for her mental health she needs a proper break. 

• Upvote 1