Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

not hiding behind ridiculous emojis ?, but you put eight of them in this post alone and all your posts are full of them

I NEVER EVER EVER EVER use an emoji on anyone’s post .. I am a 7 years old subscriber on this site and I HAVE NEVER EVER “ emoji “ characterized anyone’s post in all of my years  here .. I do very much use emojis on my posts , I overdo it and exaggerate a lot many times … 

• Confused 3

Whatever Leora thinks about the man on the couch , a look at this thread Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37 and the incidents of what happened in the morning of 11 august 2021 , to who Leora was showing her tits and laughing and being almost naked , can make everyone use the imagination the way he/she wishes 😉😉 Because the memory and people here want to remember and think only the things that they want to remember and they DO VERY MUCH forget certain memorable incidents ( but I guess since it was booze involved , it was irrelevant what happened 😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

It is long past time for Lepra and Paul to take it to the next level..... question is can she do it, and can Paul handle it ? I have believe that our matriarch of RLC has what it takes to go to places she has never been before. To completely give in to her deepest darkest fantasies, we all know she has sexual desire and is honestly one of very best seductress ever on RLC. Paul well that is another question in itself.

Leora can EASILY be with another guy w/ no emotional attachment.  AS Paul's libido barely exists, I don't think he cares.

Leora does not like Paul for his wiener.  You can call Leora's love of Paul deep - very little of what she finds  attractive in him has to do with sex.

• Confused 1

How is ot called in the movies ?? Exhibit 1 

OH I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!!!!

They've phoned Dennis The Douchebag again!!! AT 03.30 AM!!

This is a piss take! She's done that just as Malia was getting friendly.....

Once again, that arsehole brings things to an end.

Exhibit 2 

WTF? Leora has phoned him again at 04.40! THIS IS A FARCE!!

I'm sure Paul & LB would be impressed....Especially at the constant Nip slips....

Exhibit 3 ( briefing ) 

I didn’t see from the beginning , I caught action when girls seemed to be a bit drunk and they decided to phone the guy who is known by the name of Dennis . After a long talk in the LR , Leora put the phone in her bedroom to charge it . Soon after ( unexpectedly in my opinion ) , he phoned back and the rest is more or less as I said to nenemoh . Clear visual tits showing from leora to the guy and she was completely naked undercover . Both girls really enjoying talking to him and very happy Leora non stop smiling . Couldn’t make it more briefly 😬🙄

only know what I saw … she was clearly showing him her tits and in a way she wouldn’t let him hang up or she was in the mood doing so despite being sleepy and drank  , there were talks about traveling if the mention of countries like Germany , Austria , , Slovenia , Croatia and Italy had anything to do about it , the word “ sex “ ( jokingly and of course without any serious meaning i believe but rather in the conversation flow ) was clearly heard in the LR and finally , the magical world “ Barcelona “ ……😉😉😉😉😉😉 Well and as a conclusion , I wish we  could get more evenings like this from both of the girls when they act spontaneously , for sure more like human and being themselves than the robotized daily routine acts .. that was a great night and some really hot hips teasing dancing moves by Leora who does this the best than anyone and I admit totally ☺️ well done girls , if top cams , totally deserved today for being themselves 😇

YOU ARE WELCOME for a trip back in memory lane and to the rabbit hole 😂🤣 Because people here . as soon as the threat appears , they run in panic to protect 😂🤣😂

Said it many times , free repeat once again 

Verba volant , scripta manent 

Special dedicated to the deniers and emojiers 😂🤣😂🤣 PANIC AND RUN FOREST RUN 😂🤣😂

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Whatever Leora thinks about the man on the couch , a look at this thread Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37 and the incidents of what happened in the morning of 11 august 2021 , to who Leora was showing her tits and laughing and being almost naked , can make everyone use the imagination the way he/she wishes 😉😉 Because the memory and people here want to remember and think only the things that they want to remember and they DO VERY MUCH forget certain memorable incidents ( but I guess since it was booze involved , it was irrelevant what happened 😂🤣😂🤣

Leora + booze = fun times

Complete and total failure on Leora's part... The so called Matriarch of RLC has completely Failed her Fans and the members of RLC and showed to all voyeurs there is nothing special about her. !!!! Queens know what thier role is and Leora has showed all of us, she is no QUEEN and I am questioning her matriarch status these days... but she has proved she is no more than just another participant in the project who deserves no more of our time than any other participants......Time to go to next level or retire from RLC....Interest has been lost by so many of your long time faithful viewers.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Complete and total failure on Leora's part... The so called Matriarch of RLC has completely Failed her Fans and the members of RLC and showed to all voyeurs there is nothing special about her. !!!! Queens know what thier role is and Leora has showed all of us, she is no QUEEN and I am questioning her matriarch status these days... but she has proved she is no more than just another participant in the project who deserves no more of our time than any other participants......Time to go to next level or retire from RLC....Interest has been lost by so many of your long time faithful viewers.

Leora has only herself to blame for not stepping out of her box and exploring every option before her,,,,=so much sensuality, so much sexuality, so much seduction for all the voyeurs/// but nothing new and out of the box..... So honestly the queen has become extremely stagnet and boring !!!!

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

But let's make one thing clear and without any doubt Sr, the woman known as Leora has given more of herself than any other participant of rlc ever has. Perhaps that may be why she has been referred to on numerous occasions as a queen or matriarch of the site. Furthermore, she likely assured the site from not dissintegrating into just another failed website after the closure of the site residences in Russia.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

great saturday everyone 

15/07/2023 15/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef  taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5  jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot

• Thanks 2