B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

no should just be enough but if someone starts talking about resist then I wonder if that person is hoping for a rape, if something is going to happen it will have to come from Chantal and not from him

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no should just be enough but if someone starts talking about resist then I wonder if that person is hoping for a rape, if something is going to happen it will have to come from Chantal and not from him

I find it alarming that he kept trying after she repeaditly said no. A no is a no. He clearly have a lack of respect for women's no.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, kris66 said:

I find it alarming that he kept trying after she repeaditly said no. A no s a no. He clearly have a lack of respect for women's no.

also that but we know that compulsion from him and Chantal should know that too so why does she allow him to get into bed with her .. anyway Dylan clearly breaks another rule here and RLC has to do something about it how stupid those girls behave too, of course I would like to see Chantal in action with anyone but Dylan's compulsive behavior is scary

• Confused 1

I also watched his face when she put on her sleeping "glasses" and he got increasing aggressive in his eyes when he continued to touch her. That to me is a warning sign. I don't understand why she did not tell him to go somewhere else to sleep. But she might is a bit too naive and nice.

il y a 17 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Agree.   He just wont take no for an answer. Its borderline to abuse if he continues while she clearly says no..But now she hopefully made him understand that she wont fuck him..She don't fuck guys who has fucked half of Barcelona.  As she put it "who don't you like" 😉 

She knew his reputation before she got into bed with him. I think she's attracted & curious. She didn't only hear (& sometimes see) about his many bed partners, but also about his performance & size down there, after all. 

The problem is she doesn't want to fuck on cam. Off cam, she'd have fucked him, and perhaps she will in the future, but probably not for us to enjoy... 😞 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Epikouros said:

She knew his reputation before she got into bed with him. I think she's attracted & curious. She didn't only hear (& sometimes see) about his many bed partners, but also about his performance & size down there, after all. 

The problem is she doesn't want to fuck on cam. Off cam, she'd have fucked him, and perhaps she will in the future, but probably not for us to enjoy... 😞 

So just to be 100% clear. Do you agree a No is a No?