Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Malia pushed Leora by playing with her pussy. To her credit she made Leora cum hard several times. Real, wet, pelvic shaking orgasms.

So - the question is - who does it better - Paul or Malia? With Malia playing with Leora's pussy it must have excited her to somewhat sample the other side (female/female). With Paul does Leora get excited enough to cum hard all the time or only once in a while? I suspect Leora is adventurous and would actually like to try different things or men and women. Just speculation. I think Leora did like having Malia there to add to the cam views but to also experience some minor lesbian interaction. I too miss that. 

By the way, watching Malia licking and sucking the lollipop covered with her own pussy juices was classic - mmmmm, delicious.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So - the question is - who does it better - Paul or Malia? With Malia playing with Leora's pussy it must have excited her to somewhat sample the other side (female/female). With Paul does Leora get excited enough to cum hard all the time or only once in a while? I suspect Leora is adventurous and would actually like to try different things or men and women. Just speculation. I think Leora did like having Malia there to add to the cam views but to also experience some minor lesbian interaction. I too miss that. 

By the way, watching Malia licking and sucking the lollipop covered with her own pussy juices was classic - mmmmm, delicious.

Malia was by far better than Paul. I say that after watching a year and a half+ of live cameras with them together.

What I would have loved to have seen is Leora's time with Loverboy.and whatever sexual interaction she did with him.  I suspect it was sex, his better than Paul's, but he didn't want Leora to remain on RLC to continue the relationship.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Malia was by far better than Paul. I say that after watching a year and a half+ of live cameras with them together.

What I would have loved to have seen is Leora's time with Loverboy.and whatever sexual interaction she did with him.  I suspect it was sex, his better than Paul's, but he didn't want Leora to remain on RLC to continue the relationship.

So the speculation claimed although with zero actual proof. But what was proved, was that something could happen that most would ever have thought could. Whether it was experimentation amongst close long time friends, or experiences related to getting as many of cam attentions as could, they actually seemed to be some of the most cam attentions since the woman known as Leora first appeared on RLC.

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

So the speculation claimed although with zero actual proof. But what was proved, was that something could happen that most would ever have thought could. Whether it was experimentation amongst close long time friends, or experiences related to getting as many of cam attentions as could, they actually seemed to be some of the most cam attentions since the woman known as Leora first appeared on RLC.

All I know is that Leora was involved with Loverboy and stayed over night with him. Paul had a girl friend. Leora had hellaious fights with Loverboy even throwing her phone on the floor in tears. All I can assume after Lover never ever appeared on Cam or entered her apartment and after other related conversations in which Loverboy didn't want to undergo Cam views I conclude my hypothesis. Without other evidence  what is a better assumption?  She wasn't fucking Loverboy while Paul had a girlfriend unless she had a relationship.  That is Leora. She's a one man woman.

I feel Loverboy wasn't a cuckold like Paul and wouldn't tolerate Leora continuing on RLC which she aggressively resisted ending in a break.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll be sleeping all day.  Who the fuck does ironing at almost 4:00 in the morning.  

If she'd keep her hand off her cunt in the day she just may accomplish chores at a more appropriate time.

She frequently sleeps until the afternoon.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If she'd keep her hand off her cunt in the day she just may accomplish chores at a more appropriate time.

Kinda like a lot of people and their phone's, just can't leave it alone.          Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll be sleeping all day.  Who the fuck does ironing at almost 4:00 in the morning.  

Gotta keep her fans happy first and foremost. Paul and everything else comes last.

• Haha 1