Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

First and Foremost it's important to remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net, the respective Voyeur Sites have tenants living in the confines of these apartments and sharing their daily lives and they do not use their actual first names. The names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the security and the well being of their tenants and their safety.

Topics are created in each apartment and anything posted in those topics should pertain as to what goes on inside the confines of the apartments. Once the tenant(s) step outside the apartment that is their own personal lives and what they do in their own personal lives outside of the apartment confines shall not be discussed in open forum boards of any apartment.

*Only exception is if they have a yard, inground or above ground pool, balcony as long as it's on the premises where they reside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

no voy a discutir las formas ni leyes de un foro , pero la vida de un personaje publico es publica , pasa igual si le hacen una foto en una playa y es un personaje publico , no puede denunciar derecho a la intimidad , si puede reclamar derechos de imagen , si el que hace la foto se lucra con ella , si solo se puede comentar la vida dentro del apartamento , nos veriamos renegados a discutir si taco a echo caca o no , por que en este apartamento , no hay vida social , mucho menos sexual que es el fin de la pagina .

30 minutes ago, darkman said:

no voy a discutir las formas ni leyes de un foro , pero la vida de un personaje publico es publica , pasa igual si le hacen una foto en una playa y es un personaje publico , no puede denunciar derecho a la intimidad , si puede reclamar derechos de imagen , si el que hace la foto se lucra con ella , si solo se puede comentar la vida dentro del apartamento , nos veriamos renegados a discutir si taco a echo caca o no , por que en este apartamento , no hay vida social , mucho menos sexual que es el fin de la pagina .

The tenants cannot be considered real public figures. However, they live in private apartments and only they can be filmed.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Los inquilinos no pueden ser considerados figuras públicas reales. Sin embargo, viven en apartamentos privados y solo ellos pueden ser filmados.

LE RECUERDO , que hay camaras libres en los apartamentos , cualquiera puede verlas , SON PERSONAJES PUBLICOS . viven del publico . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, darkman said:

Aquí hay una vida social que no es del tipo que quieres ver.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

All I can say is the following .. I don’t think any man who has a “ decent pride “ would accept what his partner is doing ( except if it is considered an open relationship but how can it be like this when we see no “ whoever others “ in the apartment ) . Now , it is more than clear that both use RLC for the financial benefits that they get , otherwise , both of them are clearly ready for the next chapter in their lives , that is the life off cameras . This isn’t anymore the couple that we used to admire , it is two people who just live together so as not to spend money outside , not good for the viewers . 

I think the same goes for women whose husbands cheat on them again and again. 😉 (which might here be not the case or it is perfectly hidden).

Either you accept it or you draw your conclusions from it. This is sometimes a longer ways and that is what we currently see. Neither of them is just a victim, both have their good and bad sides. But right now it's easier to see Martina as the bad guy for many here in the forum...that's how it works on "social" media.😣

Show me one couple/girl who are not doing it for the money. None of the Russian girls will show us anything without getting paid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I think the same goes for women whose husbands cheat on them again and again. 😉 (which might here be not the case or it is perfectly hidden).

Either you accept it or you draw your conclusions from it. This is sometimes a longer ways and that is what we currently see. Neither of them is just a victim, both have their good and bad sides. But right now it's easier to see Martina as the bad guy for many here in the forum...that's how it works on "social" media.😣

Show me one couple/girl who are not doing it for the money. None of the Russian girls will show us anything without getting paid.

I dot say that Martina is the bad girl .. But WTF Alberto ? The woman didn’t hesitate to bring her lover and FUCK HER on the bed he is sleeping with whatever relationship he had / has / will Jane with this girl while he had the door shut and playing PS5 . Now , “ his girl “ has officially ( for what’s presented ) a girlfriend and he is still there like nothing is wrong . I mean , we should all know when to pack the things and go .. what more proof we need that “ thank you for the times but let’s move on .. “ .. 

Venera / Lion .. for the money , yes , but look their relationship .. Relationships can be whatever but honor and pride is a self thing .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tulpe2000 said:

Eine Meinung wird nicht besser, durch die Größe der Schrift.💯

Eher das Gegenteil 😄

This is not an opinion, but a true wisdom of life. If you'd read my post carefully, you wouldn't have missed what a shitty life Alberto leads. It's a life of humiliation, lies and contempt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2