Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

recuerdo el dia , que alberto y la amiga de martina durmieron en la misma cama sin hacer nada , mientras martina estaba de viaje y ella seguramente si estaba teniendo sexo con quien fuera , no podeis ni imaginar el subidos de ego , que es eso para ella . YO AQUI FOLLANDO Y ESTOS DOS TONTOS TRABAJANDO  PARA MI DELANTE DE LAS CAMARAS , asi funcionan estos personajes .

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

But it’s up to them, not you.  If you don’t want to watch them anymore, don’t,

It’s not about watching them or not ( I believe we can both agree that there’s nothing exciting going on since a long time so as it is worth watching .. ) , it is about WATCHING two people moving on with their lives because they have managed through the “ CAMERAS WORLD “ to finally achieve things concerning their lives after RLC ( which should actually be the plan of everyone participating for such a long time - for example Leora and Paul they should have left already , not to mention Linda and Tibor .. ) . 

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

it seems like something has changed within the last 6 months or so … perhaps going back to the foursome they had around New Year’s.

I noticed their sex sessions dropped off a lot as soon as Alberto starting working... With his already low sex drive and being tired from the physical labor Martina had to start looking elsewhere for her satisfaction...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s not about watching them or not ( I believe we can both agree that there’s nothing exciting going on since a long time so as it is worth watching .. ) , it is about WATCHING two people moving on with their lives because they have managed through the “ CAMERAS WORLD “ to finally achieve things concerning their lives after RLC ( which should actually be the plan of everyone participating for such a long time - for example Leora and Paul they should have left already , not to mention Linda and Tibor .. ) . 

The problem is when they try to fool us with fake relationship shit. Same with Elli and Vencel fake shit. We end up watching a half life and not the best half. This will be my last membership with RLC.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hi ddhm

You are right.  We are in agreement that their relationship has changed.  But I still find them interesting.  My interest with them is not all about sex.  I love watching their interactions.  They are getting ready to succeed beyond RLC.  Moule has given a very good history which I was mostly already aware of from my PM’s with a wonderful translator.  It seems that they will be gone soon anyway.  Too bad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sean_G said:

The problem is when they try to fool us with fake relationship shit.

If they're trying to fake a relationship they're not doing a very good job of it... Looks pretty real to me.... and has been going on for years...

It seems to me this apartment, as most are, is like a soap opera.  Plot twist here, totally change of direction there.  Just when you thought is was going there, it goes somewhere else.  The only difference is that no people, thought to be dead, have reappeared.  I have long watched this apartment, but have been frustrated with the loss of our interpreters over the years.  The long conversations, not held in the bathroom, would have been nice to understand.  The burning question now is. . . Taco gets to stay with ????

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Me parece que este apartamento, como la mayoría, es como una telenovela. Giro de la trama aquí, cambio total de dirección allá. Justo cuando pensabas que iba hacia allí, se va a otra parte. La única diferencia es que no ha reaparecido ninguna persona que se creía muerta. He observado este apartamento durante mucho tiempo, pero me siento frustrado por la pérdida de nuestros intérpretes a lo largo de los años. Las largas conversaciones, no mantenidas en el baño, hubieran sido agradables de entender. La pregunta candente ahora es. . . ¿Taco se queda con ????

taco se va con alberto si o si . y si no se va con alberto con martina no se va , luego vendran los listos de turno diciendo , es que , es que , es que .................... dicho queda .

la unica posibilidad que TACO se vaya con martina , es que le ofrezca algun beneficio residual para seguir jodiendole la vida  ha alberto . 

• Confused 3