Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

On 7/31/2023 at 4:43 PM, StnCld316 said:

Moving Day GIF

On 7/31/2023 at 3:51 PM, daerjohn2015 said:

Is Martina the app. cleaning up, has it come time to go?

don't know about that; but I just rolled in and found her in the guest room rubbing one out. live.  typical shit on her belly from the side. it's hit or miss with these two. mostly miss. anyone remember Alina? I don't remember what her boyfriend's name was. it was around 2015 when Leora was in the clock apartment. I hated to see her/them go but at the time there was only about 5 apartments.

13 minutes ago, backrat said:

weet daar niets van; maar ik rolde net naar binnen en vond haar in de logeerkamer terwijl ze er een uitwreef. live. typische shit op haar buik vanaf de zijkant. het is wisselvallig met deze twee. meestal missen. herinnert iemand zich Alina nog? Ik weet niet meer hoe haar vriend heette. het was rond 2015 toen Leora in het klokkenappartement was. Ik haatte het om haar/hen te zien gaan, maar op dat moment waren er slechts ongeveer 5 appartementen.

Dat waren Alina en Anton. Ze staan bij de gearchiveerde app 2015.

I think it's pretty sad watching the downward slide Martina is on. A while back this was a great apartment to watch, but now there is not much of interest at all. Martina is rarely at home except to wash, eat and recover from the many nights she is out all night on the town. I've watched this happen to many guys and gals in real life and the ending is never good. She is in trouble but doesn't realize it. I think it's a shame as she had so much potential.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I think it's pretty sad watching the downward slide Martina is on. A while back this was a great apartment to watch, but now there is not much of interest at all. Martina is rarely at home except to wash, eat and recover from the many nights she is out all night on the town. I've watched this happen to many guys and gals in real life and the ending is never good. She is in trouble but doesn't realize it. I think it's a shame as she had so much potential.

She has a job and she was accepted to university--so you call that in trouble??? 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I think beeing out the most time in summer in a city like Barcelona is what I would also do. That might not fit with what many here expects but they can do whatever they want and as JYBIRD also explains she has now a job. That is a quite different situation than most of the other RLC  actors are in. She is using her potential now in a different way which will help her to leave RLC and get fullly back in her real life.

Perhaps boring for us but the next step for her to go....

• Upvote 4

el potencial de MARTINA es ser mujer , joven y tener coño . los hechos hablan por si mismos , no es marie curie . hace tiempo que tal cual notradamus , dije que esto pasaria , y esta pasando , es una niñata egocentrista y narcisista , espero que alberto sepa destilar sus emociones , el dia que ella lo deje .

12 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I think it's pretty sad watching the downward slide Martina is on.

if she's getting more education (her job) and having fun how is that a down slide?

popeye the sailor man GIFthat's not spinach that's a can of more education😀

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 1