Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

Blanket ropes???  Did K&K get locked out of their apartment, so are going to "Mission Impossible" repel over the balcony to their apartment to get in???  🕵️‍♂️  What the actual fuck.  Someone's gonna go splat!  😬

Off we go with another “ weird “ moment … With Alberto gone ( coincidence ?? ) , Karol and Kos appear in Martina’s place .. this might be the 3rd or 4th time that we see them together if I am correct . It makes - the majority i believe - any of us wonder why they don’t spend more time together , visiting and so on . Both couples have dogs so they could allow for some “ dog games “ ( apologies but not an expert on pets ) while they could enjoy some practice for Martina and her Russian speaking and for the Russian couple to test their Spanish .. and Alberto I am sure could also find his way … in any case , so great that we see them interacting , again , COINCIDENCE ( ? ) that Alberto isn’t there or ( ??? ) RLC gave some messages due to really boredom and nothingness in Barcelona for the apartments to make/ invent things  ? B5 has a gathering ( rarely ) for the two couples , recently a big party in B7 while the “ bosses “ N&B away , more guests in B7 today , don’t like and hate conspiracies but it is too many facts gathered … 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Off we go with another “ weird “ moment … With Alberto gone ( coincidence ?? ) , Karol and Kos appear in Martina’s place .. this might be the 3rd or 4th time that we see them together if I am correct . It makes - the majority i believe - any of us wonder why they don’t spend more time together , visiting and so on . Both couples have dogs so they could allow for some “ dog games “ ( apologies but not an expert on pets ) while they could enjoy some practice for Martina and her Russian speaking and for the Russian couple to test their Spanish .. and Alberto I am sure could also find his way … in any case , so great that we see them interacting , again , COINCIDENCE ( ? ) that Alberto isn’t there or ( ??? ) RLC gave some messages due to really boredom and nothingness in Barcelona for the apartments to make/ invent things  ? B5 has a gathering ( rarely ) for the two couples , recently a big party in B7 while the “ bosses “ N&B away , more guests in B7 today , don’t like and hate conspiracies but it is too many facts gathered … 

The running theory here is that K&K got locked out of their apartment, so they're going to attempt to jail break over the balcony to theirs.

High risk attempt to go over the side of the balcony.  I do not know why they can't spend the night with Martina and call a locksmith in the morning. I am surprised that Martina does not have a spare key to their apartment.