Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

20 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Wonder if she's off to B7 for the party?

i wish for that too, but without Nelly there I don't think its in the cards. She's showing off her lesbian haircut so I suspect she's going out with the new girlfriend.

5 minutes ago, DWI said:

i wish for that too, but without Nelly there I don't think its in the cards. She's showing off her lesbian haircut so I suspect she's going out with the new girlfriend.

Good point.

Alberto won't be there for a few days either, so she might be at her girlfrind's appartment, alsoTaco seems to be with her.

Especially since she's not as in love with the balcony as Alberto is.😂

1 uur geleden zei Adalbert:

Alberto zal er ook een paar dagen niet zijn, dus ze is misschien in het appartement van haar vriendin, ook Taco lijkt bij haar te zijn.

Vooral omdat ze niet zo verliefd is op het balkon als Alberto.😂

RLC zou de camera's beter in het app. van de vriendin hangen.

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto won't be there for a few days either, so she might be at her girlfrind's appartment, alsoTaco seems to be with her.

Especially since she's not as in love with the balcony as Alberto is.😂

If there was ever a perfect time for RLC to skyrocket their viewership it would be now with Martina inviting her girlfriend lover over to Martina's apartment. But of course with the new secrecy being employed by Martina (or the new girlfriend) it just doesn't seem likely. Oh for the good old days between Martina and Nelly.