Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

1 hour ago, DWI said:

If there was ever a perfect time for RLC to skyrocket their viewership it would be now with Martina inviting her girlfriend lover over to Martina's apartment. But of course with the new secrecy being employed by Martina (or the new girlfriend) it just doesn't seem likely. Oh for the good old days between Martina and Nelly.

Think you are right,  that's what a lot of people would love to see and what would bring the appartment on top in RLC. But I can also understand that her girlfriend is not as open as Martina is and there are certainly many more reasons why that won't happen (but who knows).🤷‍♂️

But we've seen them together, even if not in the action that some here wish to see.🤭

O.k. Nelly and Martina were at that time both active in RLC so a total different situation.

1 hour ago, kylian13579 said:

Martina Sad about the departure of Alberto

Yip shes so sad right enough do you see her moping around the flat nope me neither, she probably helped pack his bag and opened the door for him and said don't hurry back im sure ill be fine. Yup sad isn't the first word that comes to mind haha

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Yip shes so sad right enough do you see her moping around the flat nope me neither, she probably helped pack his bag and opened the door for him and said don't hurry back im sure ill be fine. Yup sad isn't the first word that comes to mind haha

Martina no estaba en casa cuando Alberto se fue.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Alberto won't be there for a few days either, so she might be at her girlfrind's appartment, alsoTaco seems to be with her.

Especially since she's not as in love with the balcony as Alberto is.😂

Only time Martina goes to the balcony is when Alberto is out there smoking his weed.  

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

His Bob Marley attire is a dead give away.  Only people that relate to Bob Marley and his reggae music are weed smokers.  :biggrin:

Well, that may be the case in some countries, but I think that's more of a cliché...´🤭

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Yip ze is zo verdrietig, goed genoeg, zie je haar door de flat mopperen, nee ik ook niet, ze hielp waarschijnlijk zijn tas in te pakken en deed de deur voor hem open en zei: haast je niet terug, ik weet zeker dat het goed komt. Ja verdrietig is niet het eerste woord dat in me opkomt haha

Ze was nog niet thuis toen hij vertrok, misschien wist ze niet eens dat hij weg ging.