B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You obviously came late to the "party" and know nothing of what went on tonight.

I watched it all but dont see him any worse than the others, what part of what he did tonight was so bad? I could have missed something.

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You need to try and read one by one kris66 posts , then you understand . 

Okay so I went to his profile to read just his comments but really dont see anything special about what Lacrim did tonight, just a lot of hate towards him about his clothes and other things.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I watched it all but dont see him any worse than the others, what part of what he did tonight was so bad? I could have missed something.

he is very immature and has disillusions about himself. he thinks he is a real swinger and ladies man. its painful to watch. But true, if you watched him for a while, you would get it. truly he is most despised people I have seen on RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay so I went to his profile to read just his comments but really dont see anything special about what Lacrim did tonight, just a lot of hate towards him about hot clothes and other irrelevant things.

He is a third wheel, and always has been.  Similar behavior tonight as he displayed at H&U;s when Dylan and Ulyana were romantically intertwined.  Couldn't resist entering the room time and time again.

• Like 2

Just one more proof that Lacrim is indifferent for the girls  we saw tonight , NOBODY has been trying to see where he is , neither Tani , nor Aziza , maybe Aya found out but she didn’t care .. Dylan fuck he cares … he “ gave “ him Sambuka , he didn’t flirt Harley , today  he was interrupting like a child when Dylan had sex with Aziza … I think in the end , he got what he deserved . 

• Upvote 1

Tani the Terrible has run her course with RLC.... Time to fill that bed with someone who really wants to be a part of this project !!!!! Tani could give two rats ass about the voyeurs who have givenher such a good life in Barcelona... OUT with the OLD and in with the NEW I say. If things don't change soon my hundo for 3 months can be spent something much more worth the value for the money spent.... In other words it will be the 3rd time in almost 11 years I will let my Subscription expire to RLC.... Man I never thought that this day would come.... but B-5 replacements are not worth the time to watch, the B-4 villa on the hill has gone so far down that I seldom even watch anymore. B-2 well enough said with that bunch of participants who really are not participants as much as they are off camera. When they do decide that need to be on cam to get paid, they give us the middle finger so no one really cares to watch anyway. B-1 with this group is not worth watching...... as the once incredible superstar Megan has not given the voyeurs anything to post more than maybe one page about. Shantal well enough said about builder of tents.... and then Sambuka with so much possibility and way to much failure for all the possibilities.

I long await for the FLAGSHIP of RLC to return to what it once was with Nora and her great business sense. B-1, B-2 B-4 B-5.... Nora must be fuming over what has happened to her Barcelona Project !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Whats with all the hate on Lacrim, what did he do? The girls dont have a problem with him so let's not say he is not wanted.

go replay the last 5 hours.

• Like 1