B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

I can see that the “ tourist “ just arrived and ready to check if Lilith left the room tide … An already  calculated move of taking a shower so as to be naked ( like she couldn’t have done at the place she’s living off cameras .. ) and therefore justifying a pathetic RLC presence since many months now … A couple  of days that she has to be patient that will pass by in her “ prison “ place and a couple of masturbations so as to satisfy the people who live only to see this and off to her off cameras adventures … as it seems , it might be something organized for the weekend as - according to calculations - she will be spending it in the villas … except if Tereza and Timur throw one more party where she can be visible and remind that she’s an RLC EMPLOYEE… Pfff , who would have thought .. 

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

So you are telling me girls apart from Oks does bating which are real, not staged and not for money ?? Lmao poor Oks she doesn't moan loud and look at the camera while bating hence she is fake unlike Ulyana etc

We can have a “ staged “ masturbation but it can be full of “emotions” and reactions from a girl … let me remind you easily , Ariana , daily repeat but … no comment .. Ulyana , staged but she was “ inviting “ you to see her because she would explode for real and enjoy doing it for the cameras and the audience .. hmm , who else ? Sambuka is hardcore with her big stick , Megan with usually NV but she tries to calm down her sexual needs when the boyfriend is away . And let’s remind you of Leora who still makes it to the top when she’s the MOST STAGED , REPEATED AND BORING masturbator as we have seen what she does more than 2,000 times … BUT . She loves playing the cameras and reacts on what she does to herself and people just tune in to watch her … NOW , if you have seen anything like that of the previous descriptions with Oks , well , then i need to also tune in and see if it is a change of attitude … 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can have a “ staged “ masturbation but it can be full of “emotions” and reactions from a girl … let me remind you easily , Ariana , daily repeat but … no comment .. Ulyana , staged but she was “ inviting “ you to see her because she would explode for real and enjoy doing it for the cameras and the audience .. hmm , who else ? Sambuka is hardcore with her big stick , Megan with usually NV but she tries to calm down her sexual needs when the boyfriend is away . And let’s remind you of Leora who still makes it to the top when she’s the MOST STAGED , REPEATED AND BORING masturbator as we have seen what she does more than 2,000 times … BUT . She loves playing the cameras and reacts on what she does to herself and people just tune in to watch her … NOW , if you have seen anything like that of the previous descriptions with Oks , well , then i need to also tune in and see if it is a change of attitude … 

Eventually they'll all fall into the same boat.  Same old shit, different day.  

same shit GIF

• Like 1

Rachel piange ancora, da sola. sembra le sia appena successo qualcosa, e forse è qui per dimenticare. ecco: io Dylan non lo disprezzo, e credo che se capisce la situazione la lascia stare, come ha già fatto con altre, ma in ogni caso lei forse è meglio che dylan non lo scopi o soffrirebbe solo di più. e comunque non è poi così bella. E' una ragazza che vorrei abbracciare, più che scopare!