B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

Das beweist wieder mal, dass alles bei RLC nur gespielt wird, von wegen das richtige Leben von Bewohnern. Typen aufreisen und dann sitzen lassen, wenn die mal an den richtigen kommt, muss sie auch Vorsichtig sein....

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nadia just gave the biggest blue balls since a long time 😂 … not ready for adventures … YET .. she needs more time ( still , Milena is like controlling all her of her decisions as she was seen talking to her before sending the guy , she must be counseling her a lot for the break up … AND WHO ? The one who has chosen the cameras over her own flesh and blood … PFFF  ) 

Why is Milena here again? So sad.

• Upvote 1

Milena seems out of place. I wonder how old she is. Looking at her face she looks like late 30s. It doesn’t help that she has a bitchy looking resting face. And she does a little dance to the edm music (electronic dance music? ) it looks sooooo out of place. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Milena seems out of place. I wonder how old she is. Looking at her face she looks like late 30s. It doesn’t help that she has a bitchy looking resting face. And she does a little dance to the edm music (electronic dance music? ) it looks sooooo out of place. 

She been out of place from day 1. The whole apartment is weird as fuck…nothing to see here 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

She been out of place from day 1. The whole apartment is weird as fuck…nothing to see here 

In my opinion , B2 is the best apartment of the 3 they have in Barcelona centre ( B1 , B5 and the ones that M&A / K&K live ) , as was recently said , next to the sea , the clubs and bars nearby … and the place is run by a Mother and two locals trying to find their way , Lubna is trying whenever she’s not working and Nadia has become Milena’s protege because she’s helping her to overcome her break up as it seems ( so weird once again that Nadia after nearly 6 years in Barcelona -that’s  what she has said I think - has no other friends ?? ) . Very pity for B2 , this place after Ari and Karina / Lavika simply exists for Milena to make money by dragging the others to her experienced clickbaits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , B2 is the best apartment of the 3 they have in Barcelona centre ( B1 , B5 and the ones that M&A / K&K live ) , as was recently said , next to the sea , the clubs and bars nearby … and the place is run by a Mother and two locals trying to find their way , Lubna is trying whenever she’s not working and Nadia has become Milena’s protege because she’s helping her to overcome her break up as it seems ( so weird once again that Nadia after nearly 6 years in Barcelona -that’s  what she has said I think - has no other friends ?? ) . Very pity for B2 , this place after Ari and Karina / Lavika simply exists for Milena to make money by dragging the others to her experienced clickbaits.

What I see from Nadia is that she doesn't have any problems with both breakups that she had, a side from the assets division with her ex-husband. She even have a new date. What amazes me the most about Nadia isn't much the fact that she doesn't have many friends, I don't know if this is true just taking your observation for granted, but the fact that she barely speaks Spanish. I know that she probably get surrounded by Russian and Ukrainian speakers but her ex-husband is Spanish and probably 90% of his friends are also. 

Don't know how long Masha is living in Italy but what I can't notice is that she speaks a pretty good Italian.  

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

What I see from Nadia is that she doesn't have any problems with both breakups that she had, a side from the assets division with her ex-husband. She even have a new date. What amazes me the most about Nadia isn't much the fact that she doesn't have many friends, I don't know if this is true just taking your observation for granted, but the fact that she barely speaks Spanish. I know that she probably get surrounded by Russian and Ukrainian speakers but her ex-husband is Spanish and probably 90% of his friends are also. 

Don't know how long Masha is living in Italy but what I can't notice is that she speaks a pretty good Italian.  

I hadn’t noticed also the observation about Nadia and the lack of Spanish speaking , actually with Lubna she is speaking English all the time , very good observation indeed . 

I think that Nadia - due to the cameras - is managing to bring out a feeling that she’s perfectly fine and cool but I believe inside her she’s very hurt and sad .. Some people have this gift of being able to present all as “ everything fine “ but I think Nadia is great in psychology on hiding it .. The holidays in Greece , the last days of joining some electronic music events which usually create euphoria , the guy last night who was hugging / touching her and she had her eyes open without zero reactions , I don’t know , i will dare and say that WHEN MILENA LEAVES and if Nadia becomes the “ BOSS “ of this place , she will be an incredible tenant ( in terms of events , people around , sharing on cameras ) … that’s my feeling and let’s see 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1