B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

On 8/13/2023 at 7:48 AM, corvette08 said:

B2 is a fucking joke.....Unwatchable. 

B2 has always been like that, well most of the times, even the participants present or past are mostly lethargic, don't know is it's just the atmosphere there in general or some juju is in the house

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Lubna didn't miss Gabrielle and Louis last week when she accused them of trying to lure her into a 3 some, which they were, instead of being up front. She walked out and walked home. Tonight she fucked a big black stallion for an hour (minimum) in her room,  in a passionate and enthusiastic session, that was as good as you will ever see. She is not to be underestimiated 

I don’t think the problem was Gabrielle and Louis…more likely finger boy who couldn’t fuck her

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

B2 has always been like that, well most of the times, even the participants present or past are mostly lethargic, don't know is it's just the atmosphere there in general or some juju is in the house

Yeah, maybe the only moments where B2 was most active were when Ulyana, Olivia, Mimi and Fiora were there and when Taylor and Piper were there as a couple. Otherwise it has always been a boring apartment with a few bizarre moments like now with Lubna and her guest-clients.

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I disagree .. for a long time we had a recycle of  tenants who were respecting their RLC opportunity . The recent example is Lavika , we had then Ari and Karina . Not to forget of course the explosive quartet of the “ sisters “ Ulyana and Olivia , Mimi and Fiora .. we also had Piper and Taylor . Lola , Anna and Mila also delivered some exceptional moments and despite being there and having a quiet mostly stay , you could always tune in the apartment and enjoy the girls , photo sessions , socializing …

I think this now with Milena and previously with ( finally finding what she needed to do and go away from free rental ) Lara , it is for sure the totally wrong assignments for the master bedroom which is really great for the subscribers to watch when it is inhabited from the right person . 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't visit this apartment anymore what a downfall with Lubna 🤮

Downfall? She's clearly loving what she's getting 🤣 If she wanted I'm sure she could bring girls home as well.(which would be more my taste)

1 hour ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Downfall? She's clearly loving what she's getting 🤣 If she wanted I'm sure she could bring girls home as well.(which would be more my taste)

Look … there are people here that consider ANY MALE / FEMALE SEX INTERACTION THE BIGGEST SIN IN THE WORLD .. tenants doing this should be send on fire and get burnt like the WITCHES IN THE MIDDLE AGE. 

Clearly , when a man fucks a woman or a woman fucks a man ( because women NEVER FUCK GUYS , they are always and forever the ones getting fucked .. ) it is the site’s biggest scandal , the reason for people to stop subscribing and the biggest proof that OUR SOCIETY isn’t only CRAP , but the society should be demolished and destroyed by the creator because such things shouldn’t happen. 

It is time for our world to make small monasteries in each small village on this planet and have the people everyday pray , light candles and sing / speak Holy Bible chapters so as for the world to be saved and continue its existence ..IT IS ALL A SIN , SHAME SHAME SHAME 

Voting Game Of Thrones GIF by INTO ACTION

Just now, ddhm said:

Look … there are people here that consider ANY MALE / FEMALE SEX INTERACTION THE BIGGEST SIN IN THE WORLD .. tenants doing this should be send on fire and get burnt like the WITCHES IN THE MIDDLE AGE. 

Clearly , when a man fucks a woman or a woman fucks a man ( because women NEVER FUCK GUYS , they are always and forever the ones getting fucked .. ) it is the site’s hhhhest scandal , the reason for people to stop subscribing and the biggest proof that OUR SOCIETY isn’t only CRAP , but the society should be demolished and destroyed by the creator because such things shouldn’t happen. 

It is time for our world to make small monasteries in each small village on this planet and have the people everyday pray , light candles and sing / speak Holy Bible chapters so as for the world to be saved and continue its existence ..IT IS ALL A SIN , SHAME SHAME SHAME 

Voting Game Of Thrones GIF by INTO ACTION

I guess the problem isn't that Lubna had sex with a man, but with that man. If you know what I mean.