B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Nadia is still in Milena's bed and Milena is just doing the same shit she always does

🤣🤣🤣…old bag Milena doesn’t know how far Lubna can go…watch Milena pull back and go to bed with Nadia 

I can't wait to see this Milena leave rlc but I am scare she will stay here for some months again 😕

these shows organized by her are just ridiculous but sad it's enough for be on top cams so her goal is reached...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

I can't wait to see this Milena leave rlc but I am scare she will stay here for some months again 😕

these shows organized by her are just ridiculous but sad it's enough for be on top cams so her goal is reached...

It might be a hot take but to me Kristy's shows are much better. 

Milena is destroying B2’s reputation more and more day by day with her “ beg for money “ incidents … It’s becoming really sad and disappointing to watch , despite the good will for viewership reward which obviously is working perfectly fine … 3 shows in the last one week or so in B2 , all top cameras … MANY MANY KUDOS ha respect  to Harley that didn’t fall for the crap and tried to keep the “ short legacy “ she has created on cameras ( after all she’s the one who has brought us Sambuka ) …

Poor Lubna being dragged as the little school girl and Fiora , WTF ? Yes , a cameras  lover and willing to do all but being dragged by a woman morw or less her age for doing things that youngsters the age of Lubna will do ?? 

I CAN STILL RESEMBLE THE HEAT THAT “ The Master “ was/ is getting when he goes for serious staff and the 3somes , watching some serious things  between him , Ashley and the partners .. and now this … PFFF … Urgwntly Sambuka needs to appear or The Master in B1 with Megan and the Italian boyfriend to at least get a bit fun if he tries to flirt shantal .. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Skyhawk said:

Milena got a fat ass and belly

She should leave and go home

what idea to come on RLC only one year after having a baby this is crazy to me, that turn me off

exept for the money I don't see another reason but I am more angry to the rlc management than to her

rlc do in the social now...

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Poor 19 years old Lubna , one more ready that should be sent n life sentence because she’s going to have not a monogamous lifestyle but multiple partners of different social status , color , preference of habits and so on … ahh well , these people have a subscription on a site like RLC , what can I say .. 

where does the obsession with sex and men come from…an idiot even suggested that because of his color that man is a problem and that while Shantal is one of my favorites…I witnessed another binge and she then threw up, matured and understood that not everyone likes sex and men and not everyone likes to listen to vomit sounds.

I don't care how many customers she receives and what color they are... I'm not gay so I don't look at it