B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

I have a strong feeling that Milena is curbing Nadia's potential. I think B2 can live without Milena's control so Nadia can have a free relationship. Management, stop worrying, get Milena out and give Nadia a master room I beg you. I can't just wait and see that my premium extended payment is being ruined.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I hadn’t noticed also the observation about Nadia and the lack of Spanish speaking , actually with Lubna she is speaking English all the time , very good observation indeed . 

I think that Nadia - due to the cameras - is managing to bring out a feeling that she’s perfectly fine and cool but I believe inside her she’s very hurt and sad .. Some people have this gift of being able to present all as “ everything fine “ but I think Nadia is great in psychology on hiding it .. The holidays in Greece , the last days of joining some electronic music events which usually create euphoria , the guy last night who was hugging / touching her and she had her eyes open without zero reactions , I don’t know , i will dare and say that WHEN MILENA LEAVES and if Nadia becomes the “ BOSS “ of this place , she will be an incredible tenant ( in terms of events , people around , sharing on cameras ) … that’s my feeling and let’s see 😉

Nadia and Milena are a joke with their click bait. Who even watches their bullshit?

17 minutes ago, coolhuman said:
I have a strong feeling that Milena is curbing Nadia's potential. I think B2 can live without Milena's control so Nadia can have a free relationship. Management, stop worrying, get Milena out and give Nadia a master room I beg you. I can't just wait and see that my premium extended payment is being ruined.

I really don’t know what’s the point of Milena being here…I mean completely meaningless existence 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I thought that Nadia was a strong-willed woman.  However, it seems that she needs constant reassurance and approval.  Unfortunately, Milena has jumped on this opportunity to control Nadia--it's like Nadia needs a mom---and Milena fits the bill.  Is Nadia now afraid to be alone in her own room???  Tarot, palm reading, and crystal balls are not the way to lead your life, nor relying on people like Milena.  Maybe she sees Milena as a friend and mentor that she needs, However, she needs to take back control and forget this nonsense. 

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought that Nadia was a strong-willed woman.  However, it seems that she needs constant reassurance and approval.  Unfortunately, Milena has jumped on this opportunity to control Nadia--it's like Nadia needs a mom---and Milena fits the bill.  Is Nadia now afraid to be alone in her own room???  Tarot, palm reading, and crystal balls are not the way to lead your life, nor relying on people like Milena.  Maybe she sees Milena as a friend and mentor that she needs, However, she needs to take back control and forget this nonsense. 

It's so sad. RLC thinks is a good idea to bring back Milena, when it's not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Lubna didn't miss Gabrielle and Louis last week when she accused them of trying to lure her into a 3 some, which they were, instead of being up front. She walked out and walked home. Tonight she fucked a big black stallion for an hour (minimum) in her room,  in a passionate and enthusiastic session, that was as good as you will ever see. She is not to be underestimiated 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1