Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So she receives something from Paul which is the size of a pubic hair. Nothing more - just a soft slight caress by his hands. Lucky his tongue even touches her pussy. I think he just goes through motions in order for him to get his expected blowjob. Even watching her swallow his cum doesn't excite him. Like fucking a corpse FFS!!!.

The corpse would be more “stiff” than paul. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning Dog GIF by Stefanie Shank

Good morning Good Night 

Great Tuesday everyone 

15/08/2023 15/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The guy referred to as Paul, was with the woman known as Leora when they first became participants of rlc. All comments I recall noticing being posted was if they could become reunited, then the better of fortune it might be for them. I recall numerous comments saying since he is the guy of her choice, though it was her choice and no one elses. Now, I notice lately some of the same individuals who made such comments, have been revisiting criticisms of the guy from the past. As far as I'm concerned, since it was ultimately her decision to make, whatever anyone thinks doesn't really matter.

Deep down about everyone is in agreement with your comment. 

The forum members are discussing, right or wrong, just why. Living 24/7 under 14 cameras she's fair game for any and all speculations as long as they are honest and hopefully but not necessarily respectful.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

a reflection also of how the “ communism “ system has affected the lifestyle of so many millions of people in Russia , presumably and as a conclusion of what we see , the common / shared life of these two individuals . 

All good observations but the last one struck a nerve. I big bingo!  Leora like Stalin and therefore the welfare state type life. RLC is perfect for someone that doesn't want to punch a time clock and be cared for.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

IMO, she can easily survive without sex coming (infrequently) from Paul.
What she craves is his affection, which he gives very little.

Having a step mother and the fact  Paul's family disliking Leora, Paul was her ticket out of her dad's home. It surprises me she is calling her father so much. Having left Russia and contact or possible visiting her dad maybe the distance causes her to miss him even tho' their politics are 180 degrees apart. I'm thinking Paul was there at the right time and scored a girl friend who is very seclusive in nature.

We'll never figure her out. Lots of opportunities for speculating.

Whatever peoples preferences or feelings regarding the apartment, at least mostly respectful positive and negative remarks are being made which stimulates good debate.

There are some who post just to stir the pot and others who are avid fans of Leora, who though disappointed to an extent with certain issues will still profess undying love for her as a mother would when defending her naughty child 

There are also those that like me who mostly enjoy Leora but dislike Pauls attitude and the fact he darkens the enjoyment  of viewing, most times imaterial of the fact Leora seems to approve of his behaviour. There are also some who although criticising others for thier views regarding Paul feel exactly the same, and will not watch when he is involved yet toe the party line and pretend they are ultra tolerant toward his archaic behaviour for fear of "upsetting " Leora or being on the end of criticism from the other acolytes. 

Each to their own I guess, and different strokes etc etc . 

• Upvote 1

It was a beautiful night Leora naked in Malia's room on the laptop 

Paul on the computer 

Paul arrived in Malia's room and gave Leora a relaxing back massage 

Leora blowjobing Paul 

Masturbation of fingers 

Strong and tasty orgasm and drinking creamy milk 

in the bathroom 

Paul Washing Mr Paul in the bathtub and Leora washing his face and trigger in the sink 

Leora in white panties 

Shorts and white T-shirt 

Leora Eva Paul exit Went for a walk in the park 

Eat 

To sleep 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora's priority - money, Eva, cam subscribers/followers, masturbation,.............................................................................................................................................................................Paul.

You don't know how wrong you are and the funny thing is that Leora proves it every day what is a priority for her.

Money is always convenient but for a year and a half she arranged with Paul to reunite with him, and this is a fact since it practically happened before our eyes. Knowing full well that it would most likely damage her wallet.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

What did she prefer more when she abandoned him to come to Czech Republic ? And - for the hundredth time - the plan of bringing Paul since the beginning .. WHY DID SHE MAKE A RELATIONSHIP with another guy putting her original plan in jeopardy or why Paul since he wanted to follow her since the beginning he messed with another woman in Russia ? 

There is no certain answers to these questions because unfortunately most of these things happened off cameras and what little is known is known only from Leora's point of view. Apart from the war and the pandemic, we do not know the bureaucratic and logistical problems that have arisen in between. What is known is that Paul had to come to Prague shortly thereafter, then many things happened in the middle and the rest is history. 

• Upvote 3