Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes he DOES have a Visa otherwise he couldn't be there.

The morning he got it she told him it was, and i quote, "The best morning ever".

Fucking hell worst morning for us super stud here to stay  I've said this before any out of work hit men about I'm  sure we could raise the funds on here

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

It was no where near 18 months, only close for a few months. They remained friends for many months including helping him and other Ukrainian friends when the war started. She stayed with her salon friends many times, she was also working  weekends at nights. Hope this helps your goldfish brain.

Close for few months , friends for many months , maybe this can add the 18th month goldfish brain 😏 ..

When the war started , Leora was for months alone , preparing the way to Paul ( he appeared June 2022 if I am correct ) .. so , the war started and Leora ( FROM HOME as she wasn’t going out due to bullying as it was  stated quite some times here ) while preparing Paul she was making the things for the ( ex ) flirt ..OK

Weekends at nights working , so , she was away at nights during weekends because she was working ( I thought that salon businesses close for the nights , except if it was another job …. ) 

You are stating facts and i answer with logical arguments , I have eyes and have been watching . I don’t doubt you obviously but it is “ weird “ that ALL those things are hidden for YEARS and suddenly - due to the comments of the last days - things get revealed … 

The “close for few months “  means a lot for whoever knows for the kind of relationships that people like Leora develop … Especially when it was made clear the last hours at the forum that IT WAS ALWAYS PAUL to be brought where she is .. So , SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO BRING PAUL but you also now CONFIRM that they were “ close for few months “ .. HOW WEIRD … 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes he DOES have a Visa otherwise he couldn't be there.

The morning he got it she told him it was, and i quote, "The best morning ever".

The eternal question remains , if Russia isn’t a “ thing “ anymore , why maintain the business there ? Obviously the money isn’t the problem , Leora’s life will be perfectly fine as it has been said recently …’

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

Yes, leora arranged for all the family to have a holiday in Georgia last month, including Aunt (O) and uncle from spain, and they all had a great time. They then offered for leora and paul to stay in spain with them. 

Also as jimbo has hinted she has been offered a chance of getting a dual citizenship in another country, but that only works for HER at the moment and will take 3-6 months when applied for. 

Dual citizenship … Maybe Leora then will be able to learn the language i speak 😏… And with RLC as hinted  playing a major role for the financial stability that she has ( the place that RLC appears to be registered … ) , it is quite easy to guess .. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

That was the idea IF PAUL COULDN'T COME TO PRAGUE, it was a hypothesis. When Paul managed to come to Prague the idea was automatically cancelled. It doesn't seem like such an impossible or difficult thing to understand.

You're mixing too many things together. The fact that she wants to try to work there in Prague is not inconsistent with the fact that Leora would also consider moving IF PAUL DOESN'T COME TO PRAGUE.

Fact … before Paul arriving ( it had been stated today the whole afternoon ) she was making whatever salon duties … After Paul arriving , I ( WE ) see all stopped .. OR ??? ( long sleeping , many hours at home when the job hours should be ) … now , the other hint today is that she’s ( rumors ) planing her own place perhaps but at the same time second citizenship , Paul still with his job in Russia , etc , etc , etc … If all these makes sense , well , great for her and i admire that all this is done in the few hours she’s out everyday as inside the apartment I don’t actually see her keeping notes , working on it … EXCEPT OF COURSE , if big love Paul is assigned for this project …’

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

???????????

This was about Georgia but it was made clear today ( for what has been shared at the forum ) that it was for that trip she had arranged .Obviously   it was a “ wrong understanding  for whatever was shared for some months and some “ hidden “ hints concerning Georgia . 

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Fact … before Paul arriving ( it had been stated today the whole afternoon ) she was making whatever salon duties … After Paul arriving , I ( WE ) see all stopped .. OR ??? ( long sleeping , many hours at home when the job hours should be ) … now , the other hint today is that she’s ( rumors ) planing her own place perhaps but at the same time second citizenship , Paul still with his job in Russia , etc , etc , etc … If all these makes sense , well , great for her and i admire that all this is done in the few hours she’s out everyday as inside the apartment I don’t actually see her keeping notes , working on it … EXCEPT OF COURSE , if big love Paul is assigned for this project …’

Right i have to say this - You just want an argument. Why? Because you can't stand how Leora lives her life. We all know it because you've made dozens and dozens of posts saying so. That her 'off screen' life isn't what RLC is about. Well that's your view. Mine differs. Again 'rumors' you hint at. You've challenged everything today, even when there was audio AND video evidence for something, you're dismissing it. So how can any of this forum work? You are clutching at anything because of how SHE lives. Your problem isn't with me, or GH, or Jimbo, or Brokk or anyone here - It's with her.

So contact her and argue your points with Leora. Otherwise, the last 2 years are going to be repeated again and again and again and again and again on CC. 

• Upvote 6