Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There is no certain answers to these questions because unfortunately most of these things happened off cameras and what little is known is known only from Leora's point of view. Apart from the war and the pandemic, we do not know the bureaucratic and logistical problems that have arisen in between. What is known is that Paul had to come to Prague shortly thereafter, then many things happened in the middle and the rest is history. 

Come on @Brokk! , you can’t possibly say that there are no certain answers when things were happening in front of our eyes .. For 1,5 years Leora was seeing a guy ( IT WAS ADMITTED HERE REPEATEDLY , yes we didn’t see it but WE DID SEE HIM “ ACCIDENTALY “ on her phone - Leora doing things accidentally , come on 😂🤣😂🤣 ) ..

Olesee don’t forget that Paul came to Prague just 4 months after so there was no bureaucratic issues .. indeed Covid hit but we ALSO NOW that he had a girlfriend when HE RETURNED to Russia after Prague … I mean , come on , THE FACT THAT EVERYONE SKIPS THE INCIDENT that two people who are almost a lifetime together messed for a certain amount of time and a period with others ,DOESN’T RING A BELL ? 

WHY SHOULD I CONCENTRATE AND ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA WANTED TO BRING PAUL IN PRAGUE AND NOT ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA ( AND PAUL ) BOTH HAD OTHER PEOPLE IN THEIR LIVES ? What for ? For which reason ? It is a subject that hardcore fans of this couple prefer to silent and skip it like it never happened ( which yes again , indeed , we never saw it but WE ALL KNOW THAT IT HAPPENED ) . 

Paul managed to move when the pandemic wasn’t fully solved , when a war was happening , I guess then despite the difficulties , a way was found . Why it wasn’t found earlier ? ( Before the war , while Maria was there and so on and so on ) … I still remember Jimbo’s comment that he heard Leora months before Malia’s deportation that during a phone call to a friend of hers , she was expressing that she was getting bored with her and she would want her out of the apartment at times .. and voila , some months later , august 2021 , we saw it happening . FACT , in front of our eyes .. 

The last  past that Paul wanted to come shortly after it only makes me laugh when WE ALL KNOW - as I said - that shortly after he messed with another girl … 

I said something else, that is, that what happened to Leora and Paul after they closed the apartment in Russia is unknown. So we don't know how and why Leora came alone to Prague and why Paul only came there for Christmas. What little is known is only known from Leora's phone calls when she didn't go to the bathroom. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

WHY SHOULD I CONCENTRATE AND ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA WANTED TO BRING PAUL IN PRAGUE AND NOT ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA ( AND PAUL ) BOTH HAD OTHER PEOPLE IN THEIR LIVES ? What for ? For which reason ? It is a subject that hardcore fans of this couple prefer to silent and skip it like it never happened ( which yes again , indeed , we never saw it but WE ALL KNOW THAT IT HAPPENED ) . 

Because that's the past now. We can only assume why Paul left Leora for another woman but the truth is known only to him and Leora. What we do know is that Leora has always wanted to reunite with Paul, even though in the meantime she was dating someone else and that Leora then decided to break up and devote herself only to Paul. Even at the cost of moving to another country (perhaps without the RLC).

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I said something else, that is, that what happened to Leora and Paul after they closed the apartment in Russia is unknown. So we don't know how and why Leora came alone to Prague and why Paul only came there for Christmas. What little is known is only known from Leora's phone calls when she didn't go to the bathroom. 

As we speculate about all else one fact is immutable. when Russia closed RLC cams Leora leapt at the chance to remain on cam even if it meant  leaving Paul , family and country  If we melt it down and see what's left it would be her desire to be on camera.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

As we speculate about all else one fact is immutable. when Russia closed RLC cams Leora leapt at the chance to remain on cam even if it meant  leaving Paul , family and country  If we melt it down and see what's left it would be her desire to be on camera.

sign language bullshit GIF

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Anode said:

Et qui  nous dit pas que Leora ne c'est pas fait jeté aussi par LB ? on voit toujours Leora décident et si c’était LB qui la jeté , et a cause perdue elle c'est rabattu sur Paul et viré Malia ?

I don't think so, for Leora it wasn't anything serious with LB. But even if it were as you say Leora didn't seem so sorry about the end of the relationship.

As for Malia, Leora had nothing to do with the fact that Malia then left. Also because then they continue to talk to each other on the phone. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

… I still remember Jimbo’s comment that he heard Leora months before Malia’s deportation that during a phone call to a friend of hers , she was expressing that she was getting bored with her and she would want her out of the apartment at times .. and voila , some months later , august 2021 , we saw it happening . FACT , in front of our eyes .. 

The fact that Leora mentioned to a friend that she was getting bored with Malia had to be taken in the context it was meant, and not that she was instrumental in getting Malia removed.

It may have been no more than a little spat of annoyance or frustration brought about by Malia's lack of cleanliness and tidiness to Leora's high standards that were causing frustration.....nothing more!

• Upvote 4

il y a 3 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je ne pense pas, pour Leora ce n'était rien de grave avec LB. Mais même si c'était comme vous le dites, Leora ne semblait pas si désolée de la fin de la relation.

Quant à Malia, Leora n'a rien à voir avec le fait que Malia soit ensuite partie. Aussi parce qu'ils continuent à se parler au téléphone. 

Bonjour Brokk ;

Je dit cela simplement que je me rappel avoir vue Leora jeter son portable en pleine conversation , et d'avoir lu que Leora ne supportait plus Malia ,d'ou mes dire !

Une chose encore bizarre ,avant on ne pouvait que lire Leora est au salon de beauté , Leora est au salon de coiffure , Leora prépare a manger pour ces amies du salon ,quant est il devenue de ces amies pourquoi  ne les fréquentent elle plus ,sont elles devenues pestiférées ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anode said:

One more weird thing  , before we could only read Leora is at the beauty salon, Leora is at the hair salon, Leora is preparing food for these friends in the salon, when did she become one of these friends, why does she no longer visit them, are have they become plagued?

Rather than let my head explode at all this, i WILL answer your question, because i can do.

The friends she made while she was training for eyebrow and nails work eventually left their place of work to set up their own places or switch to another salon. Once Leora had finished her training she didn't see them as much as a result as well. She very well may see them at night when she and Paul go out too. 

She does things like this outside now, notice how she leaves for several hours during the day regularly? And i know for a fact she was looking for an office or salon space for herself so she could do this work. 

Please remember this for future reference.

• Upvote 7