Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There is no certain answers to these questions because unfortunately most of these things happened off cameras and what little is known is known only from Leora's point of view. Apart from the war and the pandemic, we do not know the bureaucratic and logistical problems that have arisen in between. What is known is that Paul had to come to Prague shortly thereafter, then many things happened in the middle and the rest is history. 

Olesee don’t forget that Paul came to Prague just 4 months after so there was no bureaucratic issues .. indeed Covid hit but we ALSO NOW that he had a girlfriend when HE RETURNED to Russia after Prague … I mean , come on , THE FACT THAT EVERYONE SKIPS THE INCIDENT that two people who are almost a lifetime together messed for a certain amount of time and a period with others ,DOESN’T RING A BELL ? 

WHY SHOULD I CONCENTRATE AND ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA WANTED TO BRING PAUL IN PRAGUE AND NOT ANALYZE THE FACT THAT LEORA ( AND PAUL ) BOTH HAD OTHER PEOPLE IN THEIR LIVES ? What for ? For which reason ? It is a subject that hardcore fans of this couple prefer to silent and skip it like it never happened ( which yes again , indeed , we never saw it but WE ALL KNOW THAT IT HAPPENED ) . 

It would be wise to bear in mind that there were at that time certain individuals who were aware of what was going on in thier lives, and certain information passed onto the forum by these people which some members have found convenient to ignore.

You cannot only "cherry pick 🍒" the bits that fit into your suppositions, there was much occurring that many were not aware of, and for obvious reasons apart from the fact some things would have been confidential, while in other cases there were always cynics who no matter what is produced or said would find a reason to belittle or contest the issue and would inevitably have called it bullshit ( not the same as GG but by individuals who really didn't know. )

Suffice to say there is no great mystery about what transpired, and wheras you can massage the truth and make things fit your speculation, the true facts are far simpler than fiction.

Why not just accept what is !!   

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She does things like this outside now, notice how she leaves for several hours during the day regularly? And i know for a fact she was looking for an office or salon space for herself so she could do this work. 

Please remember this for future reference.

Very interesting information, SG

• Like 1

il y a 38 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Plutôt que de laisser ma tête exploser à tout cela, je vais répondre à votre question, parce que je peux le faire.

Les amis qu'elle s'est fait pendant qu'elle s'entraînait pour le travail des sourcils et des ongles ont fini par quitter leur lieu de travail pour s'installer à leur place ou changer de salon. Une fois que Leora a terminé son entraînement, elle ne les a plus autant vus. Elle peut très bien les voir la nuit quand elle et Paul sortent aussi. 

Elle fait des choses comme ça à l'extérieur maintenant, remarquez comment elle part régulièrement plusieurs heures pendant la journée ? Et je sais pertinemment qu'elle cherchait un bureau ou un salon pour elle-même afin de pouvoir faire ce travail. 

Veuillez vous en souvenir pour référence future.

Merci de ces renseignements

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It would be wise to bear in mind that there were at that time certain individuals who were aware of what was going on in thier lives, and certain information passed onto the forum by these people which some members have found convenient to ignore.

You cannot only "cherry pick 🍒" the bits that fit into your suppositions, there was much occurring that many were not aware of, and for obvious reasons apart from the fact some things would have been confidential, while in other cases there were always cynics who no matter what is produced or said would find a reason to belittle or contest the issue and would inevitably have called it bullshit ( not the same as GG but by individuals who really didn't know. )

Suffice to say there is no great mystery about what transpired, and wheras you can massage the truth and make things fit your speculation, the true facts are far simpler than fiction.

You know some things we don't. Can you try and define the main reason she left Russia when RLC shut down?  Appreciate it.

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I only know there was a guy who looked like Paul and shared moments with Leora ( and Leora was vanishing 2 days per week away of the apartment ) .. This guy was named  ( Leora’s Boyfriend aka LB ) .. this is the biggest fact .. the rest is information which has been spread by a variety of members for whatever reasons .. 

I will never stop saying that during the time shared with this guy Leora looked more alive ( emotionally ) than what we have ever  seen her . SAD , HAPPY , with tears , with smiles .. this means her emotions were tested and were on alert .. while nowadays I see a routine mood and atmosphere .. if it is different , well then , me I am watching differently than others .. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think so, for Leora it wasn't anything serious with LB. But even if it were as you say Leora didn't seem so sorry about the end of the relationship.

As for Malia, Leora had nothing to do with the fact that Malia then left. Also because then they continue to talk to each other on the phone. 

1,5 years and wasn’t serious ? Honestly and seriously ? Tears ? Flowers ? Smiles ? Leaving for the FIRST TIME HER APARTMENT and what she loves to do 2 times per week ? Seriously , aren’t these evidences of this being serious ? What more should happen ? That Paul would be in the history books to be convinced ? 

About Malia , the fact that her name was hardly even mentioned when she was living in Russia and the classic Leora unsocial-zing lifestyle she runs , I really don’t know why I should believe that Malia has been this really special apart from the time being in Prague that she and Leora made LOOOOOOOTS of money with their funny shows ..  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1