Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #30

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fact … before Paul arriving ( it had been stated today the whole afternoon ) she was making whatever salon duties … After Paul arriving , I ( WE ) see all stopped .. OR ??? ( long sleeping , many hours at home when the job hours should be ) … now , the other hint today is that she’s ( rumors ) planing her own place perhaps but at the same time second citizenship , Paul still with his job in Russia , etc , etc , etc … If all these makes sense , well , great for her and i admire that all this is done in the few hours she’s out everyday as inside the apartment I don’t actually see her keeping notes , working on it … EXCEPT OF COURSE , if big love Paul is assigned for this project …’

Fact....🤔....🤣....🥲.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right i have to say this - You just want an argument. Why? Because you can't stand how Leora lives her life. We all know it because you've made dozens and dozens of posts saying so. That her 'off screen' life isn't what RLC is about. Well that's your view. Mine differs. Again 'rumors' you hint at. You are clutching at anything because of how SHE lives. Your problem isn't with me, or GH, or Jimbo, or Brokk or anyone here - It's with her.

So contact her and argue your points with Leora. Otherwise, the last 2 years are going to be repeated again and again and again and again and again on CC. 

Why do I want an argument ? I have been watching on cameras exactly THE SAME that you have been watching and the previous posts are simply my counter thoughts and the facts I have interpreted .. why can’t I believe differently ? Why should i believe what Leora shares on cameras talking and not being what SHE WANTS THE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ? Why SUDDENLY since Paul appear she NEVER HIDES to go and make phonecalls and talk ? I am sorry that I am not swallowing like a sheep anything that it is served on me and I have - STILL - my own things to believe WHEN WE ( YOU AND ME , ME AND YOU ) have been WATCHING  exactly the same on cameras content .. 

If I had a problem with Leora - AS YOU TRANSLATE MY POSTS - i would be indifferent and won’t be caring of how she makes her life .. posting here , developing my thoughts and waiting for reasonable arguments day in and day out ( WHEN AT THE SAME TIME PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CLAIMS THAT KNOWS THINGS AND FACTS are disappeared for your own reasons ) with people who can make a sentence and have a decent opinions  exchange ( LIKE MIRACULOUSLY IT HAPPENS TODAY ALL OF A SUDDEN - strangely - ON A PERIOD THAT PAUL GATHERS THE MOST HEAT SINCE HE RETURNED IN PRAGUE AND IN LEORA’S LIFE - and admittedly - one of the biggest heat periods he faces in all of his years with on cameras ) has always been my goal .. well , guess what , mission accomplished for MANY FORUM members because many things were revealed and confessed today .. so , ddhm actually achieved something by - AS YOU TRANSLATE - not being to stand Leora’s life .. whatever and believe anything you wish .. 

We ALL watch Leora’s masturbations , blowjobs and Paul’s milk - ACCORDING TO PULO and what the members want to see / watch - .. there are people like me who question things  , make conclusions and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS i present whatever I watch with arguments and NEVER saying BULLSHIT or putting down forum members that only know how to give emojis because they have no ability to speak ( too much concentration I guess to play their dicks when Leora serves their needs .. ) .

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dual citizenship … Maybe Leora then will be able to learn the language i speak 😏… And with RLC as hinted  playing a major role for the financial stability that she has ( the place that RLC appears to be registered … ) , it is quite easy to guess .. 

She doesn't have to learn a language for this citizenship that she might apply for. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, GAG-HER said:

She doesn't have to learn a language for this citizenship that she might apply for. 

Thanks on going to the second then solution .. 

Russian dual citizenship is allowed only if Russia has reached an agreement with that country, and only two countries, namely Turkmenistan and Tajikistan, are involved. Otherwise, citizens who want to obtain citizenship in Russia are forced to renounce the original citizenship.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fact … before Paul arriving ( it had been stated today the whole afternoon ) she was making whatever salon duties … After Paul arriving , I ( WE ) see all stopped .. OR ??? ( long sleeping , many hours at home when the job hours should be ) … now , the other hint today is that she’s ( rumors ) planing her own place perhaps but at the same time second citizenship , Paul still with his job in Russia , etc , etc , etc … If all these makes sense , well , great for her and i admire that all this is done in the few hours she’s out everyday as inside the apartment I don’t actually see her keeping notes , working on it … EXCEPT OF COURSE , if big love Paul is assigned for this project …’

Please answer me this, why is everything Leroa does get criticized by you on this Forum, yet on other CC Forums you blow smoke up her arse by say she's the best RLC have got, or is that just the hypocrite in you coming out

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Please answer me this, why is everything Leroa does get criticized by you on this Forum, yet on other CC Forums you blow smoke up her arse by say she's the best RLC have got, or is that just the hypocrite in you coming out

Nice one I have seen that as well

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mi02 said:

You are just jealous, embittered poor people who have wasted their lives and are spending their money on a site that has no respect for you. Paul at least lives his life without looking at others or judging them with a woman who respects her more than she respects you. If you are better than him as you think you are go live your life the way you want and let them live their life the way they want. As a reminder, you are the one paying him to watch his life and no one is obliged for that. You are more miserable than him so be humble and pay and shut up!!!

You must be living under a rock or you have gone blind.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I am THE ONLY ONE who isn’t afraid to speak my mind and have an opinion about Leora and her RLC actions in a way that doesn’t come positive for her on cameras presence - AS A TENANT , NOT AS A GIRL , SHE’S ALWAYS GREAT - …

I AM THE ONLY ONE who doesn’t speak , praise , celebrate her sexual accomplishments BECAUSE after 10 years on cameras I WAS / AM / WILL always hope to see Leora’s life as she’s deserved to be shown and not the 3,000th masturbation ( that actually the forum members only participate here - recently to demolish Paul ) … 

I feel blessed today that OPINIONS , ARGUMENTS , COMMON SENSE posts have made it to the forum . Somehow , lost for months people who have been hiding ( ?? ) , people who appear only with emojis , people who speak for Leora inky about sex , YOU EVEN that aren’t so active ( but you admit that you notice at least my posts on the whole forum , why by the way ?? ) posted today and well done , wasn’t about sex but for real life occasions and situation concerning this woman . A proof that this topic can have some really great discussions when members wish .. I WONDER WHY IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE ABOUT SEX and not speculations , criticism , fair posts and worth back and forth chat .. 

For me , my problem of this apartment is that it doesn’t satisfy me - JUST ME AND MY REASONS WATCHING RLC - of the things that it is offering and I HAVE NO PROBLEM to  come out LOUD AND CLEAR and post this and express my disappointment . The majority condemns Paul , the sex and private moments , me I am condemning the ( NON ) REAL LIFE that we are watching. You tell me that suddenly and after the posts of “ where is Max ? “ he appeared just like that ? WHERE ARE LEORA’S FRIENDS that TODAY we are learning that she has made a lot before Paul ? YOU TELL ME that NOBODY / NOONE / NOTHING else can ever be happening in this apartment except masturbation / blowjobs and Paul picking his nose ? YOU TELL ME THAT WHILE IN AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL of the apartments of RLC people have no problems to appear on cameras , at Leora’s , AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL of her friends she has made 4 years in Czech Republic , NOBODY WISHES TO APPEAR … REALLY ??

As you understand , as EVERYONE criticizes the private moments of Leora and Paul ( whether are nice / satisfactory or not ) , I AM THE ONLY ONE who posts my own way about  the real life of this apartment ( that doesn’t exist in this apartment ) .. I am sorry that it comes out so negative for Leora but it is the same and EVEN MORE when people speak negative about the sex libido of Paul , his skills and knowledge ..

Last but not least , I WISH I COULD REVEAL TO YOU the amount of people that DON’T POST HERE exactly to avoid people and reactions like Masterchef , Scutus , Pepe and SO ON and SO ON  .. People ( DOZENS I ASSURE YOU AND YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME ) share the same opinions like me but simply don’t post anymore because they don’t want to face all this stupidity . I truly feel like the Last of the Mohicans 😂 but i will not stop and won’t allow myself to be shut from people who see all as POSITIVE and without QUESTIONING .. I DO … And  I will always hope they appear and then you can see how many share the same thoughts like me . 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thanks on going to the second then solution .. 

Russian dual citizenship is allowed only if Russia has reached an agreement with that country, and only two countries, namely Turkmenistan and Tajikistan, are involved. Otherwise, citizens who want to obtain citizenship in Russia are forced to renounce the original citizenship.

Precisely as US Naturalization used to require. If the old country was renounced and oath to obey the Constitution then no citizenship for the guy or his family includi8ng kids born here.