Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything is the same with these two as when they were in Russia. Paul must have taken Anger Management classes before coming to Prague.  He hasn't been abusive towards Leora so far. (Knock on Wood)

Hard to be jealous of someone that you pretty much spend 24/7 time together in the same apartment and getting blowjobs on demand.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything is the same with these two as when they were in Russia. Paul must have taken Anger Management classes before coming to Prague.  He hasn't been abusive towards Leora so far. (Knock on Wood)

Is there a double-meaning to your post? 🤣

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Obviously Leora would not pass as a sex trainer. She fails at trying to get Paul to up his game. Paul wants one thing only - a blowjob. He is a taker, not a giver. Leora will live her lonely life being mainly a masturbator.

Leora's high point is masturbating. While her blowjob skills have improved slightly, she still would bore me to tears if her mouth was working my dick. Way too much short, quick licking strokes. She might as well have a DQ cone. 

As for her swallowing Paul's cum, that's pretty half-assed, too. Paul gives no warning, he just starts squirting and she has to notice it and get her mouth in place, always too late. Half of his load goes elsewhere and she never cleans it up, which she would if she was a true cum swallower.  Very disappointing. 

IMO, she reads these forums, has learned how she's seen, understands it to be favorable, and has NO incentive to do more other than what pleases her (i.e., anal which she obviously enjoys).

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hard to be jealous of someone that you pretty much spend 24/7 time together in the same apartment and getting blowjobs on demand.

Putin should have made a frontline man out of Paul when he had the chance but Paul never got past the F Troop class. He enjoyed dropping the soap he just stayed in the same class.  

Shower Soap GIF

• Haha 1

Good morning Good Night 

Great Tuesday everyone 

22/08/2023 22/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, lovesthefeel said:

Leora's high point is masturbating. While her blowjob skills have improved slightly, she still would bore me to tears if her mouth was working my dick. Way too much short, quick licking strokes. She might as well have a DQ cone. 

As for her swallowing Paul's cum, that's pretty half-assed, too. Paul gives no warning, he just starts squirting and she has to notice it and get her mouth in place, always too late. Half of his load goes elsewhere and she never cleans it up, which she would if she was a true cum swallower.  Very disappointing. 

IMO, she reads these forums, has learned how she's seen, understands it to be favorable, and has NO incentive to do more other than what pleases her (i.e., anal which she obviously enjoys).

Nothing more than 👏👏👏👏 for those who observe and “ don’t praise “ but simply present the truth facts , well done friend of stating obvious things that few have the power to post . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

From what I can be bothered to watch nowadays, which isn’t a great deal, she's in the “ comfort zone “ 

She has earned her stripes over the years and believes she has also earned the right to cruise through her routines. It may suit some people if they are that sad that nothing else is relevant in life, or the committed acolytes who think the sun shines out of her arse and would use her shit for toothpaste and her piss as a mouthwash, but some others are more discerning and don’t wear the rose tinted glasses anymore.

She and the “ stunned one “ are pretty much going through the motions nowadays, no buildup, foreplay or any signs of romance….just getting on with the job to earn the money, with less and less time spent in the apartment and what little is spent is either sleeping or choreographed to produce the “same shit, different day “ situation 

Good luck to them, we would all like to do the bare minimum for maximum reward if we had the chance so I suppose we can’t complain too much…..But yes we can, it’s everyone’s right to complain if they think they are getting bad service.

No matter what type of vision the individual viewers have, Leora is not the girl she was and never will be again, difficult to accept I would imagine by those who worship her every move. No matter how many objects she shoves up her arse or how many B movie moans and roll of the eyes she does  it is meaningless without genuine passion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1