B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

8 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

She may have lost someone close (at the front, in a bombardment, or just a mundane accident), but she should just put on a fake smile? I'd rather the tenants be genuine.

That the apartments generally are a letdown at the moment is another matter.

PS: by saying "fucking Ukraine", you're already making a political statement yourself.

You have no idea how much I don’t care about Ukraine, a friend of mine just came from Kiev and his words were, mother fuckers are living the life, night clubs are full of hot hoes, crazy pool parties, life is good…as it comes to her she seems pretty fine living in Spain rent free, making easy money, taking long baths, checking her phone and going out with her friend for nights at a time…so don’t give the bullshit excuse. If she is not up to it, she should leave

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, JoeBitch a dit :

You have no idea how much I don’t care about Ukraine, a friend of mine just came from Kiev and his words were, mother fuckers are living the life, night clubs are full of hot hoes, crazy pool parties, life is good…as it comes to her she seems pretty fine living in Spain rent free, making easy money, taking long baths, checking her phone and going out with her friend for nights at a time…so don’t give the bullshit excuse. If she is not up to it, she should leave

That's only because Putin failed to take Kiev initially. The front is another matter, and also the Kiev and other cities' residents unlucky enough to get a missile on their home. 

It's a tendency of people to try to live life to the fullest if they might die soon. More power to them, it proves their defying spirit (and excellent air defense, though both sides have this)! The people partying in Kiev might be at the front a month from now, or come home & find a missile crashed into their apartment. Those that got away to Western Europe: lucky for them, but I still don't envy them.

Just as Londoners tried to enjoy their life during the Blitz (German air bombardments in early WW2), even when they might get bombed every day. Cabaret dancing girls were issued gas masks in case their theaters got bombed, but they didn't close. Families even held picnics in meadows (cliffs of Dover among others) to watch the air fights. I see a very similar parallel with the parties in Kiev. The Londoners won out in the end...

But, back on topic: nothing happening in B4. Rachel apparently feeling sad. We don't (yet) know why.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

That's only because Putin failed to take Kiev initially. The front is another matter, and also the Kiev and other cities' residents unlucky enough to get a missile on their home. 

It's a tendency of people to try to live life to the fullest if they might die soon. More power to them, it proves their defying spirit (and excellent air defense, though both sides have this)! The people partying in Kiev might be at the front a month from now, or come home & find a missile crashed into their apartment. Those that got away to Western Europe: lucky for them, but I still don't envy them.

Just as Londoners tried to enjoy their life during the Blitz (German air bombardments in early WW2), even when they might get bombed every day. Cabaret dancing girls were issued gas masks in case their theaters got bombed, but they didn't close. Families even held picnics in meadows (cliffs of Dover among others) to watch the air fights. I see a very similar parallel with the parties in Kiev. The Londoners won out in the end...

But, back on topic: nothing happening in B4. Rachel apparently feeling sad. We don't (yet) know why.

I skipped your essay…I said I am not interested and this is not the place. I just did the replay….she seems fine…but if she is not doing anything because she is sad, she been depressed for quite awhile 🤣🤣🤣

26 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I could care less about where they came from. I just want to see something I'm paying for.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Amen…that weird fuck will either post about lesbian soccer or fucking Ukraine 

Whats going on with Rachel…she is taking a turn for the worse 🤣🤣🤣

she wants tanis room coz she thinks u only have to be there 2 nights a week LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

She can have it, as long as she does what Tani was doing while there 🤣🤣🤣

Tani did many bates while in that room. I never had a problem with her. She had a hot body, but the big lips fucked up her face.

• Like 1