B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

Il y a 19 heures, kris66 a dit :

I hope she is kicked back to Russia as every damn Russian should be unless they seek political asylum and clarly show they hate Putin and his terrorist gang...No more freaking russians enjoying the good life in Europe while their country rape Ukraine in the most violent and cruel way. Russians staying in this project is an insult to the Ukrainian living in the apartments and villas!

I think a lot of Russians in this project don't like Putin anyway because his regime doesn't like the "Western decadence" of a project like RLC. It's no coincidence the RLC apartments in Russia were shut down: a sign of his regime (and now full dicatorship) getting ever more conservative.

Also, when in Europe, they're not solely exposed to censored & propagandistic Russian media anymore: they have a better idea about what is going on than most Russians at home (& could inform their family & friends over there accordingly) - although it's of course dangerous to publicly speak up over there.

Tani was acting aloof the last few months (because of her new bf, and not because she's Russian, I think), but was great the first few months of her stay.

As a matter of fact (not specifically talking about Tani now), I see Ukrainian & Russian girls in the villas getting along quite well generally, as if the war didn't exist. And so it should be.

It seems that all that is needed for peace are naked girls. 🙂

As a sign they made in B2 says: make love, not war! (Of course the aggressor needs to withdraw for this, but it doesn't mean innocent citizens from both countries shouldn't get along...)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

The moment something interesting happens at B4, the problem will sort itself. 🙂

Now if only something interesting would happen...

lol,so true....it got sooo boring,people had nothing to discuss but politics 😄

Il y a 2 heures, corvette08 a dit :

Not the politics I like to discuss. I could care less about those 2 countries.

It's not just two countries, like Armenia & Azerbeidjan, for a recent example with less of an international impact. 

What happens in Russia & Ukraine, has repercussions all over the world: prices of grain, energy,... (granted, more in Europe and, for grain, Africa than in the US, but still...)

On a wider scale, it's democracy versus dictatorship. That concerns us all.

And I'd rather live (and wish for people to live) in a flawed democracy than in a "perfect" dictatorship...

There are a lot of Europeans on this forum, and for us the conflict is very close to home indeed...

But I'm willing to go back on topic, as all this could get very long-winded.

Back to the interesting (or not) happenings at B4! 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Amen…that’s what I said earlier, there is a place here if I am not wrong where they can discuss politics 

The couple comments is fine but it gets drawn into 1 or 2 pages then it has to get back on topic. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Not the politics I like to discuss. I could care less about those 2 countries.

Amen…that weird fuck will either post about lesbian soccer or fucking Ukraine 

Whats going on with Rachel…she is taking a turn for the worse 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, JoeBitch a dit :

Amen…that weird fuck will either post about lesbian soccer or fucking Ukraine 

Whats going on with Rachel…she is taking a turn for the worse 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe she had some bad news? There is a war going on in her "fucking Ukraine", you know... Oops!...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe she had some bad news? There is a war going on in her "fucking Ukraine", you know... Oops!...

Enough with fucking Ukraine…you know, I am not here to talk about dumb proxy wars, personal dramas etc. I like Rachel but she is becoming a let down…as is the case with most vacation homes 

• Upvote 2

il y a 17 minutes, JoeBitch a dit :

Enough with fucking Ukraine…you know, I am not here to talk about dumb proxy wars, personal dramas etc. I like Rachel but she is becoming a let down…as is the case with most vacation homes 

She may have lost someone close (at the front, in a bombardment, or just a mundane accident), but she should just put on a fake smile? I'd rather the tenants be genuine.

That the Barcelona apartments generally are a letdown at the moment is another matter.

PS: by saying "fucking Ukraine", you're already making a political statement yourself.

• Like 1