B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

15 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It's not my fault that the US uses Fahrenheit. It's what I've known my whole life and at my age I will never change it.

But you are still preparred to stick your hand into the fire and draw critism for saying others are stupid. 

I learned imperial as a kid in school then metric when the country switched in the 70s...I switch between both without issue to this day.  That said... Imperial is a stupid system.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, moules said:

As Sara first participated eight years ago, I am pretty sure she is  Russian,  And helping a fellow Russian move out.  If Tani is Russian, that may explain why she did not assimilate well with the others.    I always saw her as somewhat aloof.

Yes, Tani is Russian. I think that Sara is Russian too because most of the girls in the early years of RLC were Russians.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

But you are still preparred to stick your hand into the fire and draw critism for saying others are stupid. 

I learned imperial as a kid in school then metric when the country switched in the 70s...I switch between both without issue to this day.  That said... Imperial is a stupid system.

And you are a fucking idiot. Keep on going with your bullshit. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maxfactor said:

...and the US auto industry is completly metric (you know that shitty car you love) ...and Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Nasa...etc.  Looks like it's just dummys like you that are left behind...lol

If you ever owned and drove my "shitty" car it would shock your pussy ass. The "dummy" would be you.

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, Tani is Russian. I think that Sara is Russian too because most of the girls in the early years of RLC were Russians.

I hope she is kicked back to Russia as every damn Russian should be unless they seek political asylum and clarly show they hate Putin and his terrorist gang...No more freaking russians enjoying the good life in Europe while their country rape Ukraine in the most violent and cruel way. Russians staying in this project is an insult to the Ukrainian living in the apartments and villas!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

If you ever owned and drove my "shitty" car it would shock your pussy ass. The "dummy" would be you.

Surprisingly, I drive a BMW, which I thought was German quality, but I have since found it it is Shitty American quality

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

It's not my fault that the US uses Fahrenheit. It's what I've known my whole life and at my age I will never change it.

It's not my fault that the World uses scientific Celsius. 

It's what I've known my whole life (scientifically).

World ratio use of Celsius versus Fahrenheit is 25 to 1.

Posted by the lucky one. Motto: I'm hot, the right way.

• Sad 1