B4 - General Topic 2023 #43 (August)

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Why you all discussing irrelevant shit instead of giving dumb options on what’s going on in the apartment 🙄🤣

Because the way they have made the villas ( apart from the repeater ) , it isn’t worth or there’s nothing to discuss .. sometimes , when an apartment is “ dead “ and a major worldwide incident occurs , it is spontaneous that a comment is made , then a second one follows and so on .. it is normal human reactions .. If Curly aka Bruno was around , then the forum would be buzzing for that 🥸

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Because the way they have made the villas ( apart from the repeater ) , it isn’t worth or there’s nothing to discuss .. sometimes , when an apartment is “ dead “ and a major worldwide incident occurs , it is spontaneous that a comment is made , then a second one follows and so on .. it is normal human reactions .. If Curly aka Bruno was around , then the forum would be buzzing for that 🥸

It means this is the only apartment where dumb topics irrelevant to the apartment are being brought up…usually by the mentally challenged  

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Doesn't really matter much there's always another inline to take the place of the deceased. Nothing much really changes.

That's why Putin will never fly anywhere unless he's looking to be exiled.  

Putin can't fly anywhere, because he's on the wanted list internationally.

Wagner is a billions $ big business, that just got a new owner, Mr. P.

33 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

dumb topics irrelevant to the apartment

For retards, there's Ukrainians and Russians here = relevance.

Any Putin lovers here, don't come to Europe, you won't survive.

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Spot on, my man.

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

For retards, there's Ukrainians and Russians here = relevance.

Any Putin lovers here, don't come to Europe, you won't survive.

Sweat hart, I told you I sympathize with your mental health…don’t engage me, take another puff from your inhaler 

As to Europe you villagers will be speaking German or Russian if it’s not for the Americans 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Sweat hart, I told you I sympathize with your mental health…don’t engage me, take another puff from your inhaler 

As to Europe you villagers will be speaking German or Russian if it’s not for the Americans 

Time to get back on topic.  Enough of this Russian, Ukraine shit.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

It means this is the only apartment where dumb topics irrelevant to the apartment are being brought up…usually by the mentally challenged  

Nope

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Go back to school & learn to spell.

• Haha 2